DOCS. FOR ARTC

Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all
Default DOCS. FOR ARTC

Hi Men,Had my TRA approved in nov 06,and want to apply for my ARTC from UK soon as my visa is approved (bricking it waiting for the decision).Can i use all my TRA certified copies,stamped Nov06? or will i have to have them all re-certified and stamped at June 07 by my solicitor? Hope not! Thanx Men. NOGGIN OF THE NOGS
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DOCS. FOR ARTC

Originally Posted by noggin
Hi Men,Had my TRA approved in nov 06,and want to apply for my ARTC from UK soon as my visa is approved (bricking it waiting for the decision).Can i use all my TRA certified copies,stamped Nov06? or will i have to have them all re-certified and stamped at June 07 by my solicitor? Hope not! Thanx Men. NOGGIN OF THE NOGS

Just send everything you did before. If you can get an updated reference for your current job, then send that too.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:16 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Just send everything you did before. If you can get an updated reference for your current job, then send that too.
i see he got the right man for the job then
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
i see he got the right man for the job then

I never noticed that

But I'll let him off, this time
Old Jun 15th 2007, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all

Thanx for that Wendy,am i rite in assuming there is no fee if ive been assessed by TRA?...eh soz about the man bit
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanx for that Wendy,am i rite in assuming there is no fee if ive been assessed by TRA?...eh soz about the man bit

Yes, that's right. And it's ok
Old Jun 15th 2007, 7:26 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

its the five oclock shadow that throws evryone
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I didn't think there was a fee for your ARTC if you were applying after getting your TRA?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
I didn't think there was a fee for your ARTC if you were applying after getting your TRA?

No there isn't a fee if you have done the pre-migration assessment.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

So well worded Wendy thanks, is your son there yet?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

bkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nice

Can you get the ARTC if you don't have the TRA?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bkelly
Can you get the ARTC if you don't have the TRA?

Yes, but it costs you $300
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

jimbull is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, can anybody advise me on where to get the ARTC application form from. I have been graded by the TRA as a general Electrician and hope to be moving out to Perth August/ September time we're waiting on completion on the house. I've been reading through some of the posts and I see that its possible to apply for the ARTC before we arrive which would save time. Any help would be much appreciated. Its my first post I'm not really much cop at this sort of thing.
Great forum!

Regards Jim
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jimbull
Hi all, can anybody advise me on where to get the ARTC application form from. I have been graded by the TRA as a general Electrician and hope to be moving out to Perth August/ September time we're waiting on completion on the house. I've been reading through some of the posts and I see that its possible to apply for the ARTC before we arrive which would save time. Any help would be much appreciated. Its my first post I'm not really much cop at this sort of thing.
Great forum!

Regards Jim
Hi Jim, you have to get the forms from the TRA. Site is: http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...nresidents.htm

You can either e-mail or ring them
Old Jul 16th 2007, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

I stand to be corrected but when I rolled up to the Energy safety people and slapped my TRA certificate down and asked for a A grade electrical mechanics licence they told me I had to resit the whole TRA process again and obtain the ARTC, I was expecting that but I had to pay the 300 dollars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.