Creepy Crawlies !!!!

Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:02 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Creepy Crawlies !!!!

Bit of a mad thing to bring up but thought it would be nice to let the sparks back home that are heading out here what there in for!
So the question is what sort of things have you come across over here whilst at work. Iv only been here 4 weeks and hadnt really seen anything until yesterday whilst removing an old cieling fan. Had 5 to change in an old quuenslander, it was the last one. Took the cover off to expose the wires and a bloody ghecko jumped onto me face! I bloody sh*t my pants! Harmless but makes you think!

Stu
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Creepy Crawlies !!!!

Shite! didnt think about that before. I'd be halfway down the street if it was some deadly spider! Hope i get an apprentice so i can send him in first
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:18 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Bit of a mad thing to bring up but thought it would be nice to let the sparks back home that are heading out here what there in for!
So the question is what sort of things have you come across over here whilst at work. Iv only been here 4 weeks and hadnt really seen anything until yesterday whilst removing an old cieling fan. Had 5 to change in an old quuenslander, it was the last one. Took the cover off to expose the wires and a bloody ghecko jumped onto me face! I bloody sh*t my pants! Harmless but makes you think!

Stu
came across a king brown whilst working at seaworld
dangerous buggers
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve`o
came across a king brown whilst working at seaworld
dangerous buggers
Hi Steve'o

How do you know what is what? Did you get a book or just looked on the net?

Worries me a bit but would like a book to identify them.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:24 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Went to a job saturday morning out in the sticks and the owner said just be carefull in the switchboard there is a snake lives in there(big step backwards) luckily it had gone shopping for the day