Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

which courier to use for TRA App

which courier to use for TRA App

Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of
Default which courier to use for TRA App

Any reccomendations for couriers to send TRA app off with?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:32 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: which courier to use for TRA App

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Any reccomendations for couriers to send TRA app off with?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there, i just sent my ARTC application via royal mail international signed for. Cost me £10 and got there fine. Must admit i was a little worried until i got a reply saying they had recieved it!

Stu
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Cheers Stu,
How did you pay for your TRA app?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:13 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Stu,
How did you pay for your TRA app?
I never did the TRA as im going on girlfriends sponsership. Paid for the ARTC via international bankers cheque made out from barclays. Think it cost me £15 to have done!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

madtanz is on a distinguished road

Cheers Stu,
How did you pay for your TRA app

I'm sending mine off this week, going to use HiFX, http://www.hifx.co.uk/ if that helps

madtanz