Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Could I find answers to my questions please ?

Could I find answers to my questions please ?

Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:33 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could I find answers to my questions please ?

Originally Posted by AHMMED
Yes that's wright,all these were in my threads, doesn't matter

what do you want to no ??
I apologised - I said that maybe I was being mean.

How is it going? I will be in the same boat as you soon. Trying to get ARTC for A license.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

AHMMED is just really niceAHMMED is just really niceAHMMED is just really niceAHMMED is just really niceAHMMED is just really niceAHMMED is just really niceAHMMED is just really niceAHMMED is just really nice

I will,thank's
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

jimcz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
No I remember you because you wanted help with skills assessment, and needed help finding work and I suggested you needed to improve your English (you posted in the jobs offered not wanted). I could just as easy look it up but I have a good memory too. You were in Adelaide which is where I'm headed, you also spoke to PEER which is where I did my wiring rules, and as I said, was looking for help with skills assessments, finding fault in a practical and with finding work.
Hi, sorry for hijacking the thread (well, I reckon the original question is dead now anyway). Old Sparkles, I've heard that in Adelaide (SA) it's the "easiest" place to get your A grade as an electrician. Can you confirm it?

Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2013, 1:49 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimcz
Hi, sorry for hijacking the thread (well, I reckon the original question is dead now anyway). Old Sparkles, I've heard that in Adelaide (SA) it's the "easiest" place to get your A grade as an electrician. Can you confirm it?

Thanks
Hi jimcz - ask me in a couple of months when I'm there. I will be applying for ARTC when I get there as SA do not recognise an OTSR issued by Vic Uni
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

GunnersCandy is just really niceGunnersCandy is just really niceGunnersCandy is just really niceGunnersCandy is just really niceGunnersCandy is just really niceGunnersCandy is just really niceGunnersCandy is just really niceGunnersCandy is just really nice

Surely most of these questions are pretty easy for an experienced Spark?! Especially number 10!!!!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 4:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

This forum is designed to help electricians moving abroad to work out how to get licensed and how to find jobs in other countries.
It is NOT designed as somewhere to ask for answers to questions such as those in the original post.

One would assume that if a person is a qualified electrician they would either know the answers or know of an appropriate source from which to obtain them

Thread closed