Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Companies to work for in Gold Coast

Companies to work for in Gold Coast

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

sean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the rough
Default Companies to work for in Gold Coast

Hey, does anyone know of any good compaines to work for on the Gold Coast? I would preferably like to do Industrial work but to be honest wen I first get out there I will do anything to pay the rent.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:50 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Companies to work for in Gold Coast

Originally Posted by sean.eldridge
Hey, does anyone know of any good compaines to work for on the Gold Coast? I would preferably like to do Industrial work but to be honest wen I first get out there I will do anything to pay the rent.
http://www.ptas.com.au/ are a Gold Coast based company building control panels, switch boards and industrial Automation.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 12:03 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Does anyone know if there is much call for electricians in the petrochemical industry in or around the Gold Coast??

Cannot seem to find anything on the WWW about this sector so maybe it does not exist??

If so what type of money are they paying for this work??

TIA Guys

Dougie
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

hello all,

i think caltex at eagle farm in brisbane is the biggest petrol place,

they have two sites locations on their website

Regards

kevin
Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:52 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kevin S
hello all,

i think caltex at eagle farm in brisbane is the biggest petrol place,

they have two sites locations on their website

Regards

kevin

Thanks Kevin just had a look at that site and locations etc will now try and find out what Qulas are needed to work on that type of site and the wages etc and work out weather it will be worth the while or not.
However the thought of wearing fireproof overalls hats boots and glasses is not really that appealing in the Winter months let alone the summer !

Dougie