city and guilds syllabus

Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:48 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: city and guilds syllabus

Originally Posted by jimbo2178
can anyone help me on finding infomation on the course syllabus for the 2360 electrical installation part 1 and 2?
look at post 8 mate
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:10 am
Just Joined

jimbo2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

the files on post 8 are the electrical installation 2360 part 2 course syllabus and course c. I have already downloaded the part 2 section but what i am really after is the Electrical installation theory and practice (2360) part 1 course syllabus to download.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future

hi jimbo, hope this helps, its the 86/87 syllabus,
With thanks from hunt66.
Attached Files
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jimbo2178
the files on post 8 are the electrical installation 2360 part 2 course syllabus and course c. I have already downloaded the part 2 section but what i am really after is the Electrical installation theory and practice (2360) part 1 course syllabus to download.
Hi Jimbo,

We couldn't get hold of the part one. We only supplied the part 2 with our application form and were accepted without a problem.

I believe someone else tried to find it and C&G said that they had misplaced it because it was to be archived due to the new 2330 (?) course that replaced the 2360.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All,

I got my result, yesterday. i was graded "Electrical Fitter". To be honest i was unsure i would get anything, but because of the advice given by Steve O, and i went to see his man at QET, he put me in touch with someone else who gave me all the advice to send in my application. So as i stated in my previous thread, syllabuses are not required.

Regards

Kevin
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

Yvonne S is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: city and guilds syllabus

Originally Posted by hunt66
Hi Chris, i have sylabus 1983-1984 & 1986-1987, which one would you like me to send you.
My husband is looking for the City and Guilds 1983 and 1984 syllabus, are you still able to provide this. Is it possible for me to get a copy. Thanks
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
No worries, someone else might find it useful!

Good luck with your application.

Janna
Hi there, Iam looking for the city and guilds 236 part one and part two syllabus from 1983 and 1984, thanks for any help.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:33 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yvonne S
Hi there, Iam looking for the city and guilds 236 part one and part two syllabus from 1983 and 1984, thanks for any help.
post 8 this thread
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Yvonne S
My husband is looking for the City and Guilds 1983 and 1984 syllabus, are you still able to provide this. Is it possible for me to get a copy. Thanks

1983-1984_2_236_ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION WORK.pdf

Dave.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:20 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by Kevin S
Hello All,

I got my result, yesterday. i was graded "Electrical Fitter". To be honest i was unsure i would get anything, but because of the advice given by Steve O, and i went to see his man at QET, he put me in touch with someone else who gave me all the advice to send in my application. So as i stated in my previous thread, syllabuses are not required.
Regards

Kevin
yep thats right i only included the outline of the courses as posted on page 1 post 2

congratulations on getting your artc kevin are you now off to peer to get a full licence?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:52 am
Just Joined

Thanks very much for your help, I am very grateful
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Hi, thanks for helping me with the syllabus for the City & Guilds 1983 and 1984, I now require to obtain transcripts of these qualifications. Can you help??
Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

markcairns is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chris, i have sylabus 1983-1984 & 1986-1987, which one would you like me to send you.
Hi
would it be possible for me to get a copy of the 236 syllabus for 1983-1984, parts 1 and 2. I have also tried city and guilds but could not find the syllabus.

thanks
Mark
Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by markcairns
Hi
would it be possible for me to get a copy of the 236 syllabus for 1983-1984, parts 1 and 2. I have also tried city and guilds but could not find the syllabus.

thanks
Mark
Hi

Download attachment above, attachment 79977 from Hunt66
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy;

its been a while love its good to see you back on here, how is the Job going now, i bet its killing you working all day.????

Art