Chances of work ?????

Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:33 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Chances of work ?????

Right, now iv got an idea of whats expected of me when we arrive in oz im wondering what the chances are of getting work.
I know im gona have to go back to college and do there regs and testing course to get my A class licence. Whilst im doing this will i be able to work as a electricians mate and if so what are the chances of getting a job. Do most companys stay clear of you untill you have the A class? Also whats the wage like compared to having a full licence? Oh yes and we'r off to north Queensland.
Stu

Last edited by stu:0; Jan 11th 2007 at 8:40 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:58 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chances of work ?????

Originally Posted by stu:0
Right, now iv got an idea of whats expected of me when we arrive in oz im wondering what the chances are of getting work.
I know im gona have to go back to college and do there regs and testing course to get my A class licence. Whilst im doing this will i be able to work as a electricians mate and if so what are the chances of getting a job. Do most companys stay clear of you untill you have the A class? Also whats the wage like compared to having a full licence? Oh yes and we'r off to north Queensland.
Stu
we dont have an "A" class licence in qld stu
its an electrical mech or fitter and whilst your doing your "training" you`ll get an "elecrical work traing permit" as an electrical mech/fitter which is usually valid for 12 months

if you need any more info just ask or check out this site it has all the answers

regards steve

http://www.qet.edu.au/
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:30 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Chances of work ?????

Just when i thought id masterd how it all works!So A class is just for the other states and its fitter/mechanic for Queensland.Why dont they just make all OZ the same. Fingers crossed i get mechanic.
Cheers Stevo
Stu