Bloody f-ing ARTC

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough
Default Bloody f-ing ARTC

I'm just filling in my ARTC form and i'm a bit concerned as I cant remember what exactly i put in my TRA. I assume that the info in both needs to be consistant otherwise they are gona get all suspicious im a plumber in disguise. I did use a little artistic licence as my memory isn't acurate enough to know the exact time, day and place iwas from 13 years ago. Why the hell didn't i make copies of the form:curse::curse:

Also apprenticeship, vocational training, and on the job training hours worked per week?? Any ideas what needs to go there. I'm assuming that:

appreticeship= 38 hrs pw
Vocational training= 15 hrs pw at college
On the job traing= 38 - 15 means 23 hours on site?

God I hate this form
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:42 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bloody f-ing ARTC

Originally Posted by jamiefrod View Post
I'm just filling in my ARTC form and i'm a bit concerned as I cant remember what exactly i put in my TRA. I assume that the info in both needs to be consistant otherwise they are gona get all suspicious im a plumber in disguise. I did use a little artistic licence as my memory isn't acurate enough to know the exact time, day and place iwas from 13 years ago. Why the hell didn't i make copies of the form:curse::curse:

Also apprenticeship, vocational training, and on the job training hours worked per week?? Any ideas what needs to go there. I'm assuming that:

appreticeship= 38 hrs pw
Vocational training= 15 hrs pw at college
On the job traing= 38 - 15 means 23 hours on site?

God I hate this form

Yes you muppet why didnt you copy your forms, would have made life a little easyer for you. Times look about right though. Not sure what you did at college? I was a day and a night so it would have been 12 hours but hey ho its all similar.
Stu