Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

basics on how to work as spark in aus

basics on how to work as spark in aus

Old Feb 3rd 2015, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

dailly1888 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello

my family and I are moving to Australia In October and I am still unsure of the requirements necessary for working over there?

I have read a lot of forms saying that I must fill out a tra or a atrc pretty sure there the same thing?

also been hearing of a vetassess test required and some people have mentioned having to go back to college I was under the impression my qualifications would have been enough lol big shock ther

also been hearing of a test down London for electricians moving to Australia but people have said the certificate is not worth the paper its printed on

any help would be appreciated thanks

================================================== ===========================================

hello
can anyone tell me how much the vetesess test costs
thanks

================================================== ===========================================

hello
I am sitting my compex test in march in Scotland and my rgit here aswell to go offshore to work as an electrician I was wondering if ther were different requirements for working as a spark offshore in Australia as I am moving the in October will I be a was of money sitting my tests here?

Last edited by old.sparkles; Feb 5th 2015 at 8:20 pm. Reason: highlighting merged posts / threads
Old Feb 5th 2015, 8:22 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: basics on how to work as spark in aus

Originally Posted by dailly1888
hello

my family and I are moving to Australia In October and I am still unsure of the requirements necessary for working over there?

I have read a lot of forms saying that I must fill out a tra or a atrc pretty sure there the same thing?

also been hearing of a vetassess test required and some people have mentioned having to go back to college I was under the impression my qualifications would have been enough lol big shock ther

also been hearing of a test down London for electricians moving to Australia but people have said the certificate is not worth the paper its printed on

any help would be appreciated thanks

hello
can anyone tell me how much the vetesess test costs
thanks

hello
I am sitting my compex test in march in Scotland and my rgit here aswell to go offshore to work as an electrician I was wondering if ther were different requirements for working as a spark offshore in Australia as I am moving the in October will I be a was of money sitting my tests here?
Hi there and welcome

I've merged all your posts / threads here to make it easier for people to respond to you

You say you are moving over to Australia in October, what visa are you travelling on?