Australian ring main

Old May 18th 2008, 8:01 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Australian ring main

Originally Posted by jasonlec
Do I need to learn the phrase "she'll be there tomorrow".
Makes shopfitting look like a work of art
Did you read the rest of the thread or just look at the pics mate? Its worth a read. Youngy is the guy i work with and he wrote a little in there about what we were doing! It was proper rough stuff that we came across.
Old May 18th 2008, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stu:0
Did you read the rest of the thread or just look at the pics mate? Its worth a read. Youngy is the guy i work with and he wrote a little in there about what we were doing! It was proper rough stuff that we came across.
Oh, I read the full lot, quite comical really, but best not spout off too much as I have tests to do to get "up to oz standard"
Take it you do a lot of test & inspection too then
Old May 19th 2008, 8:21 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jasonlec
Oh, I read the full lot, quite comical really, but best not spout off too much as I have tests to do to get "up to oz standard"
Take it you do a lot of test & inspection too then
All i can say mate is thats another can of worms!!! Talk to ozzy lads about earth loop and they think its some kind of running track!
Old May 19th 2008, 8:24 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

All i can say mate is thats another can of worms!!! Talk to ozzy lads about earth loop and they think its some kind of running track!
yep and last time i used the rcd trip tester they thought it was all black magic
Old May 20th 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Brigall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve`o
yep and last time i used the rcd trip tester they thought it was all black magic
They do not believe in the UK you have to do a seperate course for testing and inspection. All they do is use a multimeter to check the earth they reckon all covered by the safe installation methords they have adopted World Class. Brilliant earthing system.

Got a electric shock last week some t****er had pulled the flex out of a light fitting and left the cable with the bare ends pluged in and hidden underneath a metal enclosure within a false celing.
Old May 20th 2008, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

You got to be winding me up now, take it you guys work for yourselves must be safer that way