Aussie wiring rules

Old Jan 18th 2010, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

pompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nice
Default Aussie wiring rules

Has anyone got a copy of the 2007 wiring rules and related books for regs course that they would like to sell.

Can collect in northern perth.

Regards
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice
Default Re: Aussie wiring rules

I can let you have the books you need for peer in pdf format.
You will have to print them out or read them on your computer.

AS/NZS3000-2007
AS/NZS3008.1.1.2009
AS/NZS 3012.2003
ETSA SERVICE RULES

It will save you buying them
They cost about $340
Let me Know if you require them.

Lee

Last edited by Lee and Joanne; Jan 19th 2010 at 7:30 am.
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

pompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nicepompeypom is just really nice

Hi Lee
Thanks for your reply,i am definately interested ,can you pm me your e mail addy so we can sort out payment and transfer.

Cheers mate
Old Jan 20th 2010, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi, I don't want any money for them.
I will send you a link to download them from my online doc storage.
Are you doing the wiring rules at peer?

Regards,Lee
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:40 am
Just Joined

I am in two minds at the minute mate as I'm in the uk.I thinking of doing the correspondents course and flying in for revision and the exam as to a 2 week course in Perth.I want to have a licence and to work straight away when we arrive in Australia. Regards
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did the link work OK
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

Hi Lee
Yes its sorted mate,thank you very much :thumbsup.Your kindness knows know bounds sir.

Regards
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Originally Posted by pompeypom
I am in two minds at the minute mate as I'm in the uk.I thinking of doing the correspondents course and flying in for revision and the exam as to a 2 week course in Perth.I want to have a licence and to work straight away when we arrive in Australia. Regards
Hi. Have you been classed as a Fitter or Mechanic yet? If a Mech, then that's fine but I suggest you read the threads on here if you're a fitter and going down the PEER route, it's not that simple anymore.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Hi mate
I am after the Electrical Mechanics cert and to do the wiring regs course at
Balcatta when i have my ARTC.

Which route did you take?

Regards
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

greg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nice

hi pompeydon,
I have just done the course at Balcatta.
Passed no problem,just sent off for licence.
Recommend this route as it,s a great course and if your a half decent spark you,ll have no problem
Greg
Old Jan 28th 2010, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

Hi Greg
Congratulations on your success,it must be a weight off of your shoulders.Were you already working as a spark?
Do you have any past exam papers that you could share,if not what can you remember about the exam questions and course content.
Any info would be appreciated

Regards

PS did you have the course books by jeffrey hampson that you want to sell,i can possibly get them collected
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

greg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nicegreg123 is just really nice

Pompeypom,haven't worked since I got here 9 months ago.
But there again I'm from Brisbane and flew over for the course should be ok for work now.
The course is over the 2 weeks and on both Fridays you have an exam in which you need 70%.it's nearly all multiple-choice and the questions are so easy you'll finish within 15 minutes.
The main area of the course is what you do each dAy and you are assessed while in the workshop.Again it's nothing to worry about everthing is explained really well and the 2 tutors are really helpful and are not there to catch you out on anything.
The first week was about motors and starters.Not my type as I'm an installation electrician but after going over it all in the classroom was able to wire star/delta etc down in the workshop.also have own workarea to wire sokets 2 way lights and cooker point.
2nd week was easier mainly health and safety dead easy was able to finish early afternoon most days.
Greg
Old Jan 30th 2010, 8:39 am
Just Joined

krysiajay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lee and Joanne

I am also trying to find the regs and related books for the peer course.
I understand you have the books on computer format.
Would you be willing to sell them to me.

Regards

Jason
Old Feb 16th 2010, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

mojovibe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi, I don't want any money for them.
I will send you a link to download them from my online doc storage.
Are you doing the wiring rules at peer?

Regards,Lee
Any chance of letting me have a copy them? If read them now and decide I want to move to Oz, the regs will have probably changed by the time I apply for a migrant visa.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:18 am
Just Joined

tony_hu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
I can let you have the books you need for peer in pdf format.
You will have to print them out or read them on your computer.

AS/NZS3000-2007
AS/NZS3008.1.1.2009
AS/NZS 3012.2003
ETSA SERVICE RULES

It will save you buying them
They cost about $340
Let me Know if you require them.

Lee
Hi Lee,
I need these books, could you please give me the link of them?
thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.