Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

AUS standard books wanted - AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 3012, AS/NZS 3008 & AS/NZS 3017, ETSA

AUS standard books wanted - AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 3012, AS/NZS 3008 & AS/NZS 3017, ETSA

Old Sep 22nd 2013, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

concerned mum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUS standard books wanted - AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 3012, AS/NZS 3008 & AS/NZS 3017,

Originally Posted by SparkyAU
I have the pdf's
Hi SparkyAU, my son is about to do the course in peer to get his A grade electrical licence I would very much apprecitate if you could send me the pdf of the books he needs as they cost so much. It would be a great help to him. Hope to hear back from you
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: AUS standard books wanted - AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 3012, AS/NZS 3008 & AS/NZS 3017,

HI to everyone, dos anyone have the pdf of the AUS standard books for the course in peer, and is willing to send them to me I would really apprecitate it. Thanks
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 11:06 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by concerned mum
HI to everyone, dos anyone have the pdf of the AUS standard books for the course in peer, and is willing to send them to me I would really apprecitate it. Thanks
PEER have copies of all books that you can borrow from them, as well as some second hand copies for sale sometimes.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
PEER have copies of all books that you can borrow from them, as well as some second hand copies for sale sometimes.
Thanks for your help
Old Oct 28th 2013, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

sparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone had those PDFs to hand? Love the binding idea.

Hope someone can help.

cheers
Old Feb 26th 2014, 2:23 am
Just Joined

whaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond reputewhaleshark has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all...

I have enrolled at CET in Balcatta to do my Context gap training.

Would anyone have a copy of the books; AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring rules and Electrotechnology practices and Electrical trade principles by Jeffery Hampson?

Apparently I need them for the course, I would be willing to buy or loan them off someone. I am in Stirling in WA, but would be willing to travel to pick them up.

Thanks!
Old Feb 28th 2014, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Ariff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi SparkyAU, Pls send me all the pdfs u have to my email<< address removed>> I m expecting to have phone interview next month.
Kind Regards
Ariff

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 28th 2014 at 10:39 pm. Reason: if you wish to communicate by email do it via your profile, do not post addresses
Old Feb 28th 2014, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

sparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond reputesparkyjames has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ariff
Hi SparkyAU, Pls send me all the pdfs u have to my email<<address removed>>.I m expecting to have phone interview next month.
Kind Regards
Ariff
Hey ariff

I found all the PDFs online, just Google it and you should get them up. I then used office works to bind them. All up it cost me 60 dollars.

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 28th 2014 at 10:40 pm. Reason: removing address from quote
Old Mar 11th 2014, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Does anyone have PDF's of 'electrical wiring practises volume 1 and 2?' I cant seem to find them anywhere...
Old Mar 11th 2014, 8:43 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparkyjames
Does anyone have PDF's of 'electrical wiring practises volume 1 and 2?' I cant seem to find them anywhere...
Don't know those ones?
Old Mar 11th 2014, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Don't know those ones?
I think theyre the books they use to teach the Tafe coarse, just struggerling with some maximum demand questions.. Can't find these books anywhere but in a bookstore
Old Mar 11th 2014, 10:51 am

I think theyre the books they use to teach the Tafe coarse, just struggerling with some maximum demand questions.. Can't find these books anywhere but in a bookstore
There is some guidance on the max demand q's in the back of the regs book - Appendix C, with some examples
Old Mar 11th 2014, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

There is some guidance on the max demand q's in the back of the regs book - Appendix C, with some examples
Already found those still can't get my head around it. I'm starting to think the answers they have given me are wrong...
Old Mar 11th 2014, 10:57 am

Already found those still can't get my head around it. I'm starting to think the answers they have given me are wrong...
Do you want to pm me the full question, and I'll have a look if you like
Old Mar 11th 2014, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Do you want to pm me the full question, and I'll have a look if you like
That would be awesome, if you don't mind. It is quite along question, I'll pm you in full but anything you can help with would be a very appreciated...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.