British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   ARTC_INTERVIEW_HELP (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/artc_interview_help-568046/)

bujji_optics Oct 19th 2008 1:01 pm

ARTC_INTERVIEW_HELP

Dear All,

I got a letter form ARTC saying that i couldt provided them enough documentation about my training and experience, so they called for interview and practical test, you are requested to help me about how will be the interview?(on which chapters of electrical theory) and what will be the practicals they will ask to perform.

Especiallly please tell be how should i behave with them, because i am from India and facing interview with them.

Thanks and regards

Bujji

Dougie Oct 19th 2008 4:36 pm

Re: ARTC_INTERVIEW_HELP

Originally Posted by bujji_optics (Post 6889661)

Especiallly please tell be how should i behave with them, because i am from India and facing interview with them.

nicely, politely and with respect . the same as anyone should from any country

Dougie

bujji_optics Oct 19th 2008 4:41 pm

Dear Mr.Dougie,

Thanks for suggestion, please tell me about theory and practical if you know.

Regards
Bujji

bujji_optics Oct 19th 2008 4:46 pm

Thanks to all in advance

steve`o Oct 20th 2008 3:38 am

Originally Posted by bujji_optics (Post 6889661)
Dear All,

I got a letter form ARTC saying that i couldt provided them enough documentation about my training and experience, so they called for interview and practical test, you are requested to help me about how will be the interview?(on which chapters of electrical theory) and what will be the practicals they will ask to perform.

Thanks and regards

Bujji

one of the guys had an artc trade interview a while back
heres the link mate

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451937

regards steve

ddr Nov 1st 2008 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o (Post 6891012)
one of the guys had an artc trade interview a while back
heres the link mate

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451937

regards steve

My total experience in electrical field is of more than 11 years.
I have tried for Electrical Mechanic but TRA offering only Electrical Fitter trade test.
I am going to appear trade test of Electrical Fitter.

Please suggest, how can I get an Electrical mechanic license after passing trade test of Electrical Fitter.

bujji_optics Nov 2nd 2008 9:07 am

3 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I hope you need ARTC for applying Unrestricted License, if it is the case you can apply for your license in SA if you have either Fitter/Mechanic and you need to pass the wiring rules course, find the attached course dates, application and price which i got from a nice Gentlemen from PEER and also i was suggested by him to complete this in this year because , There will be changes to the proccess that all aplicants have to go through to obtain their Electrical Licence as of the 01.01.2009. We are not yet sure of all the changes and how they will effect students who have started the course prior to the new year. We are sure that this course will still be required.If you are able to complete all the requirements this year it would be bettter and faster for you.

Please send me a PM, if you attend for a interview, i will be coming to Melbourne on 18-11-2008.

Regards
N.Subrahmanyam

ddr Nov 2nd 2008 10:56 am

Originally Posted by bujji_optics (Post 6932517)
Hi,

I hope you need ARTC for applying Unrestricted License, if it is the case you can apply for your license in SA if you have either Fitter/Mechanic and you need to pass the wiring rules course, find the attached course dates, application and price which i got from a nice Gentlemen from PEER and also i was suggested by him to complete this in this year because , There will be changes to the proccess that all aplicants have to go through to obtain their Electrical Licence as of the 01.01.2009. We are not yet sure of all the changes and how they will effect students who have started the course prior to the new year. We are sure that this course will still be required.If you are able to complete all the requirements this year it would be bettter and faster for you.

Please send me a PM, if you attend for a interview, i will be coming to Melbourne on 18-11-2008.

Regards
N.Subrahmanyam

Thank You,
Yes, I have applied in SA for ARTC-Electrical fitter.
As receiving of ARTC-Electrical fitter is pending can I start the process of A grade Electrical License through the distance learning , how?

bujji_optics Nov 2nd 2008 11:02 am

Yes you can start PEER course with out ARTC

The Wiring Rules course can be completed by attending one of their scheduled courses or it can be completed by correspondence. If you do choose to complete the course by correspondence we would require you to fill in the enrolment form and send it back to us. Upon recieving it we would proccess all the paper work and send you out a confirmation letter with an invoice. We do require payments to be made before we send out any materials. It is the student's responsebility to complete the work book in their own time and contact us to arange a couple of days to come in and do the final exam.

1042 Port Road
Albert Park SA 5014

Tel: (08) 8348 1200
Fax: (08) 8348 1201
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.peer.com.au

Have you atended for ARTC Technical Interview?

ddr Nov 2nd 2008 11:24 am

Originally Posted by bujji_optics (Post 6932772)
Yes you can start PEER course with out ARTC

The Wiring Rules course can be completed by attending one of their scheduled courses or it can be completed by correspondence. If you do choose to complete the course by correspondence we would require you to fill in the enrolment form and send it back to us. Upon recieving it we would proccess all the paper work and send you out a confirmation letter with an invoice. We do require payments to be made before we send out any materials. It is the student's responsebility to complete the work book in their own time and contact us to arange a couple of days to come in and do the final exam.

1042 Port Road
Albert Park SA 5014

Tel: (08) 8348 1200
Fax: (08) 8348 1201
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.peer.com.au

Have you atended for ARTC Technical Interview?

Thank You for Valuable suggestions,
Actually I have applied for Electrical Mechanic but TRA is offering only Electrical Fitter trade test.
I have strong hand on experience of 11 years in electrical field.
Still getting of Electrical Fitter-ARTC is pending as trade test is in Jan2009 at South Australia.
I want to get unrestricted electrical license who can work in any Electrical part.
Please suggest what I have to do to get unrestricted electrical license.
What can I do parallel with ARTC trade test?
Currently I am at abroad.
Please provide your PM.

ddr Nov 6th 2008 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by ddr (Post 6932801)
Thank You for Valuable suggestions,
Actually I have applied for Electrical Mechanic but TRA is offering only Electrical Fitter trade test.
I have strong hand on experience of 11 years in electrical field.
Still getting of Electrical Fitter-ARTC is pending as trade test is in Jan2009 at South Australia.
I want to get unrestricted electrical license who can work in any Electrical part.
Please suggest what I have to do to get unrestricted electrical license.
What can I do parallel with ARTC trade test?
Currently I am at abroad.
Please provide your PM.

Please provide suggestions