Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

ARTC Vs Vetassess Question???

ARTC Vs Vetassess Question???

Old Jan 4th 2012, 1:04 am
Just Joined

kidbucko is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ARTC Vs Vetassess Question???

Hi I have just recently been granted my ARTC certificate after my 3rd application and am now booked in to do the Peer wiring regulations course in FEB 16th and expect to have my license a few weeks later.

My question however is that Once I have my electrical license I am then going to look for sponsorship but what I dont know is if I will have to get the vetassess done for sponsorship or not .

If anyone can tell me the answer to this it would help immensley as noone at immigration seems to know the difference between the 2 and vetassess people dont know the answer either or dont want to tell me as I think they just want everyone to do their expensive course.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:29 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTC Vs Vetassess Question???

Originally Posted by kidbucko
Hi I have just recently been granted my ARTC certificate after my 3rd application and am now booked in to do the Peer wiring regulations course in FEB 16th and expect to have my license a few weeks later.

My question however is that Once I have my electrical license I am then going to look for sponsorship but what I dont know is if I will have to get the vetassess done for sponsorship or not .

If anyone can tell me the answer to this it would help immensley as noone at immigration seems to know the difference between the 2 and vetassess people dont know the answer either or dont want to tell me as I think they just want everyone to do their expensive course.
try speaking to an acredited migration agent, george come to mind i`m pretty sure the assessment is free

http://austimmigration.com.au/site/?q=node/6
Old Feb 14th 2012, 9:32 am
Just Joined

dartspark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ARTC Vs Vetassess Question???

Im in the same boat and cant seeem to find an answer anywhere,I have my A grade already.I know its no help at all to ya but i feel your pain!!