ARTC TRADE TEST

Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

accccjr is just really niceaccccjr is just really niceaccccjr is just really niceaccccjr is just really niceaccccjr is just really niceaccccjr is just really niceaccccjr is just really niceaccccjr is just really nice
Default Re: ARTC TRADE TEST

Hi, I sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by sonuin
Hi

Do you appear trade test? How is it? How is practical test?

Sonu
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:28 am
Just Joined

jam ericka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bujji_optics
Hi, Krishna

I have attended for ARTC technical interview at MEL TRA last month, if you are confident about basics, it will do, main thing is that persons are very good at TRA, they will always try to pull you in a correct direction.Have you booked for PEER course, i will be at peer from 20JAN.

I wish you best of luck for your interview

Regards
Bujji
HI HOW ARE YOU ....im about to expect to take a technical interview and trade test this month just to acquire ARTC...can you help me or give some hint or pointers whats the exact test all about...I greatly appreciate your reply.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

morrisgonsalves is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: ARTC TRADE TEST

Originally Posted by shrikrishan
HI ALL .I am recently migrated from india to australia as a general electrician.When i applied for ARTC to TRA ,they asked me to take a trade test. I need to know which kind of questions come in theory and what kind of practical they are going to give me.
Hi Shrikrishan,
I am hoping to migrate to Australia from india, have a state sponsored visa NSW regional, me too a general electrician, cna i apply for ARTC and where can i get it done do i have to go to SA, have you given trade test and what are the type of questions
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: ARTC TRADE TEST

HI ALL .I am recently migrated from india to australia as a general electrician.When i applied for ARTC to TRA ,they asked me to take a trade test. I need to know which kind of questions come in theory and what kind of practical they are going to give me.
Hi All
Please Advise, i too will be coming to Australia NSW and hv a visa BN137, its state sponsored have to work in the northern Inland region NSW,
please can any one tell the procedures to apply for my ARTC, i am a general electrician, where to go and get it done, seem that i will have to do a trade test whats it all about is it theory and Practicals.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:55 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morrisgonsalves
Hi All
Please Advise, i too will be coming to Australia NSW and hv a visa BN137, its state sponsored have to work in the northern Inland region NSW,
please can any one tell the procedures to apply for my ARTC, i am a general electrician, where to go and get it done, seem that i will have to do a trade test whats it all about is it theory and Practicals.
the application is paper only and a trade test isnt always applicable
some are asked some are not i think its completely random

anyway start here

http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...nresidents.htm
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 1:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by steve`o

anyway start here

Hey Steve,
Thanks for the reply, will get back to you in case of more queries.
cheers
Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:31 am
Just Joined

SATWINDER is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am migrate here as a general electrician i have need to ARTC but for ARTC first i need to clear the trade test. Can u tell me what type of this test and how i can clear this test.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bujji_optics
Hi, Krishna

I have attended for ARTC technical interview at MEL TRA last month, if you are confident about basics, it will do, main thing is that persons are very good at TRA, they will always try to pull you in a correct direction.Have you booked for PEER course, i will be at peer from 20JAN.

I wish you best of luck for your interview

Regards
Bujji
hi Bujji
how r u
I am also traped in ARTC. Can u help me how can get this one.an d have u got ARTC
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:39 am
Just Joined

lbb_1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyway start here

Hi Steve

Good Day! I was thankful i just heard from TRA that my ARTC application was successful and they will send my certificate on friday 3rd April 09 .I'm just wondering how can i get my full Electrical fitter license because i want to work as electrician here in Brisbane.I have also seen all your posts and found it so very helpful to those who are seeking electrical license especially migrant in OZ like me. And you also helped those people who are having difficulty of getting their ARTC.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:15 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lbb_1974
Hi Steve

Good Day! I was thankful i just heard from TRA that my ARTC application was successful and they will send my certificate on friday 3rd April 09 .I'm just wondering how can i get my full Electrical fitter license because i want to work as electrician here in Brisbane.I have also seen all your posts and found it so very helpful to those who are seeking electrical license especially migrant in OZ like me. And you also helped those people who are having difficulty of getting their ARTC.
see post 8 mate

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491978
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:17 am
Just Joined

hi
i applied for test.
but they dont have reply any thing at this moment.
i ma waiting.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lbb_1974
Hi Steve

hi friend
i am satwinder from brisbane
i listened taht u have got artc
can u tell me what procedure u applied for artc
actually i was also applied but they said to me i first clear the trade test.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SATWINDER
hi friend
Good Day!

Yeah finally i was told by TRA people that my application for ARTC was successful and they will send my certificate this friday.

Have you sent your application in TRA?if so then they will send you a confirmation that your application has been processed and it will take 3-4 weeks before you will know that your application was successful or not and they advise you if you if they will conduct a telephone interview or Trade test.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SATWINDER
hi friend
I'm here in Brisbane too. Which part of Brisbane are you? I am in North Brisbane
Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:34 am
Just Joined

Thanks a lot Steve you are a real guru.You have a good day Mate!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.