ARTC TEST NEAR

Old May 1st 2009, 9:42 am
Just Joined

rajesh g.k. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ARTC TEST NEAR

hello all I am a new member Just got date for the trade test on may 15th please any one help me to get more information on theoritical and practical test in Sydney . HELLO STEVE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PROSSES

Last edited by rajesh g.k.; May 1st 2009 at 9:44 am.
Old May 2nd 2009, 7:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTC TEST NEAR

Originally Posted by rajesh g.k.
hello all I am a new member Just got date for the trade test on may 15th please any one help me to get more information on theoritical and practical test in Sydney . HELLO STEVE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PROSSES
have a look at this post
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...erview+voltage
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou steve for the information , but that's for the telephonic interview !!and I am going for theoretical and Practical one in TAF, NSW . applied for my TRA and got accepting in General Electrician and after I arrived I have been told to get ARTC in Electrical Mechanic .

If possible please let me know some question and how the test would be or the same way that the interview that you gave me
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:47 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou steve for the information , but that's for the telephonic interview !!and I am going for theoretical and Practical one in TAF, NSW . applied for my TRA and got accepting in General Electrician and after I arrived I have been told to get ARTC in Electrical Mechanic .

If possible please let me know some question and how the test would be or the same way that the interview that you gave me
as there are only a limited number of questions that can be asked i would say its a fair bet that the questions shown in sparks124`s post will be asked
as for the practical i dont know of anyone who has actually done an artc practicle so i`d assume that it would be on the lines of the vettesses practicle ( do a search on here for vetteses practicle exam )

regards steve
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

steve`o;

in the past couple of years i have heard of a couple of people who have been invited to do a practical test, im sure there reasons was not enough evidence or actual experience on the job.

I must say one bloke who was in contact with me stuffed the prac test, he said there was NO need for an earth cable seeming the conduit was steel.??? i said you should have run the earth anyway with the other cables, his reply was Im Not doing that.
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:08 am
Just Joined

hello steve o what is sparks124`s post I am very confusedgive me some enceragment and let me know some theoretical and practical exsam that can come

I am nerves with the day thats gone arrive

Regards Rajesh
Old May 3rd 2009, 5:47 pm
Worongary

hello steve o what is sparks124`s post I am very confusedgive me some enceragment and let me know some theoretical and practical exsam that can come

I am nerves with the day thats gone arrive

Regards Rajesh
its the name of the poster who wrote the post that i linked in post 2
Old May 5th 2009, 5:22 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve`o
its the name of the poster who wrote the post that i linked in post 2
I take it that this is why I and many others have had to shell out a load of dough on the vetts tests and all the other stuff to prove we are electricians, before we even get to the country. Quality. Good luck with your test.