Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

ARTC qualifications- certified

ARTC qualifications- certified

Old Feb 17th 2007, 9:32 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default ARTC qualifications- certified

All my certificates that i put in the ARTC need to be certified can this be done by my boss or does it need to be a solicitor type person? I guess this goes for all the other documentation that is in there, does every page need to be signed???
Oh yes and im sending it from the uk and i havent filled out a TRA as we'r going with girlfriends sponsership!
Stu

Last edited by stu:0; Feb 17th 2007 at 10:09 am.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTC qualifications- certified

Originally Posted by stu:0
All my certificates that i put in the ARTC need to be certified can this be done by my boss or does it need to be a solicitor type person? I guess this goes for all the other documentation that is in there, does every page need to be signed???
Oh yes and im sending it from the uk and i havent filled out a TRA as we'r going with girlfriends sponsership!
Stu

Hi Stu,

If you can get more than one copy of references, then you are fine to just send originals off (always keep one copy for if/when you may need it again). If not then get copies done.

All your certificates need to be certifies and anything else that you are sending if you only have one copy of it.

A JP, solicitor, policeman, teacher or someone like that will be fine to sign them for you.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 6:39 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi Stu,

If you can get more than one copy of references, then you are fine to just send originals off (always keep one copy for if/when you may need it again). If not then get copies done.

All your certificates need to be certifies and anything else that you are sending if you only have one copy of it.

A JP, solicitor, policeman, teacher or someone like that will be fine to sign them for you.
Thanks wendy, you saved the day again. i was just gona get my boss to sign them all. Iv only got one reference as iv only worked for one company, not sure if that is agood or bad thing. I wish katy was like you and done it all for me as you seem to have done for your other half, cant get her away from eastenders though

Thanks
stu
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:17 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Stu
check out

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378473

your boss can sign if he signs as a company director or anyone of the other proffesional positions shown on the link

regards steve
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:30 pm
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by steve`o
check out

your boss can sign if he signs as a company director or anyone of the other proffesional positions shown on the link

regards steve
Now then stevo hows that renovation coming along????
My boss is a charterd electrical engineer so do you think that will do. Cant wait till all this is done and get out there and do a good days graft. Sick of bloomin typing, mind you if i spent more time finishing the artc and not on here it may help!
stu
Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

check out

regards steve

I've been looking for that link for ages

Saved to favourites now though !!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:39 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

I've been looking for that link for ages

Saved to favourites now though !!
hi wends how it going ???
Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hi wends how it going ???

Alright ta.

Just waiting for our house purchase to go through, then have to wait for tenants to move out before we can move in.

Hopefully sometime in April, May at the latest.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:56 am
Worongary

Alright ta.

Just waiting for our house purchase to go through, then have to wait for tenants to move out before we can move in.

Hopefully sometime in April, May at the latest.
can you not help them on their way
Old Feb 18th 2007, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

can you not help them on their way

My hubby has just said the same thing about an hour ago. Probably just at the same time you posted that!!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:05 pm
Worongary

My hubby has just said the same thing about an hour ago. Probably just at the same time you posted that!!
do you actullay own it with sitting tenants or is it on hold untill thye move out ???
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do you actullay own it with sitting tenants or is it on hold untill thye move out ???

We complete the sale on the 30th March, and their lease runs out on the 25th May. They are building and have been told it will be ready mid April, so they have said they will move out as soon as they can move in.