Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

ARTC, How long till I hear back??

ARTC, How long till I hear back??

Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Del-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really nice
Default ARTC, How long till I hear back??

ARTC, How long till I hear back after posting from the UK??

Going to post it off some time this week and was just wondering how long i`ll be stressing for before i get its results.

cheers, Del.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Default Re: ARTC, How long till I hear back??

Hi

We too are sending ARTC off today so would like an answer to this question,
Just recieved quote from post office as too costs £30, although we have got a wad of paperwork. Did you get the new application form off DEEWR (green One)as they aren't accepted the old ones any more, I'd hate for you to send it off only to get it send back due tofilling old form in.
Good Luck
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

Took us approx 3 weeks to here back but posted from Oz, so would think you should add on another 1-2 weeks to allow postage at each side.

Don't stress until 5 weeks - maybe worth signing up for the notification online - it's well worth it!

Becky
Old Jul 21st 2009, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Del-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really nice

Originally Posted by saville
Hi

We too are sending ARTC off today so would like an answer to this question,
Just recieved quote from post office as too costs £30, although we have got a wad of paperwork. Did you get the new application form off DEEWR (green One)as they aren't accepted the old ones any more, I'd hate for you to send it off only to get it send back due tofilling old form in.
Good Luck

Hi, yes got the new application form, I`ve just got to get my stuff certified by our visa agent on wednesday and he`s decided it will cost me £30 for him to do it as we are no longer clients since we got our visa about a year and a half ago. And then posting it on thursday, just can`t wait till its over and i can just get on with working in oz.

Good luck with yours,

Del
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:12 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Becky723359
Hi Guys,

Took us approx 3 weeks to here back but posted from Oz, so would think you should add on another 1-2 weeks to allow postage at each side.

Don't stress until 5 weeks - maybe worth signing up for the notification online - it's well worth it!

Becky
Thought you could have these posted to an Oz address ?

Dougie
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

you should hear within a few weeks. they were quoting up to four weeks when i did mine.

they will only post to an australian address.

lee.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All,

They quote 30 Days for the ARTC, that does not include postage.

Regards

Keviin
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:57 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by leeob77
you should hear within a few weeks. they were quoting up to four weeks when i did mine.

they will only post to an australian address.

lee.
Sorry thats what i meant

Dougie
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice

Hi
Has anyone who sent artc off about 24th July heard any news yet? We sent ours off, recieved reply saying it had been recieved and awaiting assessment on 29th July. Hope to get an answer before flying out 29th August.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Our ARTC was received on 30th July (awaiting assessment) and today the finalisation date has been put up as 20/8/09 (today!) but it stills says awaiting assessment.

If anybody knows how long after finalisation date could they let me know thanks.

Good luck with yours Saville hope you here before you leave.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Hi
I just looked at application on line, still saying awaiting assessment, no finalisation date.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

Ours changed again this afternoon to status - Granted with the outcome letter attached.

Hopefully yours will change soon, good luck and keep us posted.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations! Must feel relieved to be that step closer, I'm getting a little bit concerned as they recieved ours on the 29th and I know of a few others who have also recieved a reply who had theirs recieved on the 30th, we did send off a great wad of paperwork which cost over £25 to post, just hope they don't think it was too much. We are flying to Adelaide 29th August
When are you making the move?
Well Done
Old Aug 20th 2009, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

We'll hopefully be over within the next 6-8 months just as soon as the house sells really.

Are you also known as Ozziespurs by any chance?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Hit that nail on the head, Ozziespurs from PIA. I bet you're also known as the Cannons from Scotland. and are also moving to Adelaide, small world. I just had my brother visiting from Scotland last week he's from Kelso.

Last edited by saville; Aug 21st 2009 at 7:49 am. Reason: add more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.