ARTC examples please

Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

bkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nice
Default ARTC examples please

I've seen a lot of threads regarding ARTC. I'll be filling the forms out early next year from the UK, before heading to Sydney after my wife's nursing skills are recognised and we have our visa's. I'm a Spark to trade but I'm a bit worried that i'll not provide enough or adequate information and my references might not be good enough. Could anyone provide a link to their successful ARTC form complete with references and any other info required. I've searched through lots of threads but can't find what i'm looking for

ps, Is it a good idea to write a reference myself and get all previous and present employers to just sign it so it's done correctly? I don't think any of them will care as it saves them doing it.