artc

Old Apr 28th 2010, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

weegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really niceweegogs is just really nice
Default artc

hi

i'm sorry if this has been asked before,i've passed my vettassess and now have a sa state sponsored visa,after months of waiting it now looks as if someone is buying our house and we hope to be in adelaide for the start of july,am i correct in saying that the best way now to get my a licence is to ditch the vettassess route and apply to artc then sit an exam in adelaide,

1 does this get me an a licence
2 do i have to wait till i'm in oz before i can apply
3 roughly how long from when you apply to artc to you receive your artc cert
4 do you have to have your artc cert before you sit the exam in adelaide
5 how long can i expect to wait for a place on the course in adelaide
6 how long does the course last
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice
Default Re: artc

Originally Posted by weegogs
hi

i'm sorry if this has been asked before,i've passed my vettassess and now have a sa state sponsored visa,after months of waiting it now looks as if someone is buying our house and we hope to be in adelaide for the start of july,am i correct in saying that the best way now to get my a licence is to ditch the vettassess route and apply to artc then sit an exam in adelaide,

1 does this get me an a licence Yes (Check First to see if this option is still avialable with your visa)
2 do i have to wait till i'm in oz before i can applyNo just an oz address to send it too
3 roughly how long from when you apply to artc to you receive your artc certMine took about 3 weeks
4 do you have to have your artc cert before you sit the exam in adelaideNo
5 how long can i expect to wait for a place on the course in adelaideYou can do the course by correspondence and take the exam when you get to Adelaide
6 how long does the course lastCourse is 40 hrs look at the upskilling schedule

Heres the schedule
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Upskilling Schedule 2010.pdf (41.3 KB, 427 views)
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Progr...owToApply.aspx
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Nimbus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,
Can you guys please tellme what TRA require regarding certificates and experiance (not finding there website very helpful). I have a C&G2330 level 3, 17th edition, C&G2391 and will hopefully be finished with my NVQ3 in a few weeks. I have about 8.5 years experiance in the trade of which I should be able to prove 95%. Will this be enough for them to issue me with a ARTC? I did not do an apprenticeship however.
Thanks