April Vetassess Sparks

Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default April Vetassess Sparks

Hi just wondering how everyone is getting on who did their Vetassess in April, we have got our WA sponsorship and have submitted our Visa on 30th June we are going to do medicals in about 3 months, just wondered how everyone else is doing.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: April Vetassess Sparks

Hi Shar,

We too have WA sponsorship and our visa application went in on 23rd June, also a 176.

Just the good old waiting again!!!

Mel
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

hi Mel & Sharon

We are going 176 family sponsored, ack 27th May - we are paper based though so i think we will have a longer wait.

Our medicals are booked for 21st July and are looking to put house on the market quite soon as i think its going to take a while to sell. Wish we had done this last year

We are kinda hoping for a nice xmas pressie from immi.gov

Take care
Carl & Ang
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

ive submitted my visa in may and have frontloaded my meds

just recieved my police checks back and busy trying to upload the file

anyone know what heading it goes under when you upload it?

Apart from that im just waiting

"Was hoping for a fairly quick visa as im just a single applicant

oh well

Doc
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Hi guys,

We submitted our 175 on 3rd June, have done meds which were finalised yesterday! Have also uploaded all our documents including PCC's.

Doc - there's a heading for Police Clearance Certificate (or something like that) if you scroll down the list.

Good luck everyone.

Kat xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by Huggkat
Hi guys,

We submitted our 175 on 3rd June, have done meds which were finalised yesterday! Have also uploaded all our documents including PCC's.

Doc - there's a heading for Police Clearance Certificate (or something like that) if you scroll down the list.

Good luck everyone.

Kat xx
found it, wasnt to sure which one it went under

Good luck with your visa, the wait is killing me, just want to be there!!!

Doc
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Doc, have you recieved your RTO from vetts yet?? any idea what your licencing route is yet, ARTC or PEERS etcetc??
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jonsparx
Doc, have you recieved your RTO from vetts yet?? any idea what your licencing route is yet, ARTC or PEERS etcetc??
i have received from vetassess the following

certificate III in electrotachnology Electrician (UEE30806)

Which is the award given to apprentices completeing a four year apprenticship in Australia.

Im still trying to find out exactly what needs to be done to gain a license but it will look like a regs course at a Tafe college/ peer etc

as soon as i find out i will let you know

doc
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by docgp

Which is the award given to apprentices completeing a four year apprenticship in Australia.

Im still trying to find out exactly what needs to be done to gain a license but it will look like a regs course at a Tafe college/ peer etc

doc
thanks Doc,
I know vetts is a shit load more expensive than the old way but id rather do all the paperwork and practical bull here in the UK whilst working as a fully paid spark.
If all we have to do in OZ to get a electrical licence is a regs course then that must be quicker and less hassle than the previous TRA / ARTC route??

Better not speak too soon!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Hey Guys

Jonny83 was on his practical the same day as my OH and he got his visa yesterday!!!! He applied for a 175 in April!!

Ang
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carl-ang
Hey Guys

Jonny83 was on his practical the same day as my OH and he got his visa yesterday!!!! He applied for a 175 in April!!

Ang
thats great news!

ive noticed my meds have been finalised this week, so looking good i hope

any news for you yet?

doc
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Doc

Nothing to report here, we have our medicals on 21st July and will do our police checks this weekend!

We too want nothing more than to be out there NOW!!!!

Carl
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

OMG I had better think about getting our medicals and police checks done I thought it would be ages before we were asked for them. Doc it looks like you may be there pretty quick and one of the first Vetassess, please keep in touch and let us know what happens when you get there, best of luck for everyone keeping fingers crossed, looks like yours first for bbq Doc he he he promise to bring the beers.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

We haven't even got a file trim reference number yet, but then again, I don't know if everyone gets one!!

I am banking on at least a nine month wait, I hope not, but I can't see it being anything else!!

Mel:
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by docgp

doc
Is this the Technical Certificate that came in May? (the provisional license)

Last edited by melbert; Jul 10th 2008 at 8:06 pm. Reason: Add info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.