British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   April Vetassess - 175 Visa GRANTED!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/april-vetassess-175-visa-granted-561673/)

Huggkat Sep 15th 2008 3:56 pm

April Vetassess - 175 Visa GRANTED!!!

Just wanted to share our news - we've been granted our 175 visa today!!!

Good luck to all still waiting.

Kat xx :thumbsup:

dobaman Sep 15th 2008 4:20 pm

Re: April Vetassess - 175 Visa GRANTED!!!

wooohoooo:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

congrats to you both. when do you get to escape?
:thumbup:

d

Becky723359 Sep 15th 2008 8:02 pm

Congratulations HuggKat :thumbsup:

Kevin S Sep 15th 2008 9:04 pm

Hello All,

Congrats to you and yours

Regards

Kevin

docgp Sep 16th 2008 4:31 am

nice work!

Congrats, it gives us hope still.

Im over in WA on a WHV if you need any advice on licensing/bluecards/job hunting etc pm me

doc

Glapper Sep 16th 2008 10:13 am

Congratulations HuggKat

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's a great feeling when you get the nod !!!!!!!

Becky723359 Sep 18th 2008 4:16 pm

Hi all,

Thought I'd share our news...........................

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY:thumbsup:

Good luck to those still doing Vetassess........but thank god thats all over and done with. :eek:

Becky

moriarty711 Sep 18th 2008 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by Becky723359 (Post 6797029)
Hi all,

Thought I'd share our news...........................

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY:thumbsup:

Good luck to those still doing Vetassess........but thank god thats all over and done with. :eek:

Becky

Did you do your vetassess in April too? And was your aplication online or paper based.
Do the visas go through quickly if you've done vetassess because other people on the main forum seem to have been waiting for ages just to get a case officer

shar07 Sep 18th 2008 6:47 pm

CONGRATULATIONSOMG another April Vetassess with their visa, they really are getting through them, hope its us soon. The very best of luck for your new life in oz. Well done and have a drink on us:beer::beer::beer:

melbert Sep 18th 2008 7:04 pm

Fabtastic!!!

Hope your house sells soon, fingers crossed.

I'm sending everyone cakes instead of karma!!!:lol:

Mel:D

Becky723359 Sep 18th 2008 9:41 pm

Thats for the congratulations :thumbsup:

moriarty -

Just to let you know we - sorry Dave did Vetassess in April.. you'll see from other thread we just and I mean just managed to get on April's assessment (the deadline had actually been and gone) he passed first time.
We got the result my post and I think it was the same weekend I did the online application.
It takes bloody ages to load all documents up but not to worry.
We sent off for Police checks just before we'd had the positive Vetassess, then booked medicals for end of May.
Then we've just waited really.

Didn't use an agent felt I'd be able to do myself and I could. If you need any pointers along the way let me know - just send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
This goes for anyone wanting help. I've had loads from BE and without the site I would have had to pay an agent and might still be waiting.

One theory is the CO look for completed files. So frontload your Police check and medicals and make sure everythings done if you want Visa asap.

Becky

moriarty711 Sep 18th 2008 10:04 pm

Thanks for the info.
Congratulations by the way! I forgot that earlier.
We've already submitted an online application and done the medicals the only thing we have to do is the police checks and the evidence of work experiance as i'm not too sure what to put on, i thought that would have been done by doing the vetassess but if you have any pointers i would be grateful.
After seeing this i'll send off for the police checks this weekend although I don't know why i'm rushing so much as we still have to think about selling the house which looks like it's going to be easier said than done.

Huggkat Sep 19th 2008 12:40 pm

Thanks everyone,

Dobaman - Am trying to work out my escape plan as we speak - need house up for sale yet - next week! Then when to leave work - would love to before Xmas (as I'm a Nurse, then I wouldn't have to work it!). But probably more likely March/April 09.

Docgp - thanks for offer of help, will no doubt take you up on that.

Becky - CONGRATULATIONS too :D

Kat xx