Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

For anyone that's done PEER in Adelaide....

For anyone that's done PEER in Adelaide....

Old May 13th 2012, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

mashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nice
Default For anyone that's done PEER in Adelaide....

How much money do I need to take down? In terms of the cost of the SA licence and anything else you might spend?

I've got accommodation and travel sorted through family friends down there, just wondering how much you all spent on top of that?

Cheers.
Old May 14th 2012, 4:35 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For anyone that's done PEER in Adelaide....

Originally Posted by mashup
How much money do I need to take down? In terms of the cost of the SA licence and anything else you might spend?

I've got accommodation and travel sorted through family friends down there, just wondering how much you all spent on top of that?

Cheers.
$388 for licence application, you need 100 points of ID, the wiring rules certificate and your ARTC. I didn't spend much at all until I let my hair down on the Friday night. Probably worth allowing $30 for a taxi on the Friday afternoon to get into town to lodge your application, if you have to redo any thing you may be cutting it fine on the train, especially if you're not sure where you are going.

Good luck!
Old May 14th 2012, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

mashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nicemashup is just really nice

On the Friday afternoon or Thursday? It's only mon-thurs...
Old May 15th 2012, 8:47 am
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mashup
On the Friday afternoon or Thursday? It's only mon-thurs...
I think they are normally 5 day courses now but mine was 4 too. It's doable in 4 days but time is tight. OCBA is only a 20 minute can ride away and it takes about 20 mins