Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

All electricians coming to Adelaide for wiring rules

All electricians coming to Adelaide for wiring rules

Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default All electricians coming to Adelaide for wiring rules

Hi i don't know if the mods will allow this but here goes!
I was reading the thread about all you electricians coming to Adelaide to do your wiring rules course then returning to collect your licence and was thinking about the cost of your accommodation whilst on the course. Just to say we have a spare bedroom with single bed and a rumpus room with double bed and tv if any of you guys would like to rent it for the time you are here. I am sure it would be cheaper than a hotel.We live in Salisbury and it takes on average 35 mins in a car to get to Peertec from here. My husband is also doing his wiring rules course, started yesterday.
PM me if you require any further information.
Jackie n John

PS, if you are in work and you can get hold of the employees ABN number you can apply for a CITB card which gives you almost 50% of the cost of the course. Get the ABN number go to www.citb.com.au and apply on line. The course would have cost almost $1000 but hubby paid roughly $480.

Last edited by jwood; Mar 6th 2008 at 12:18 am. Reason: Additional information
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough
Default Re: All electricians coming to Adelaide for wiring rules

been on the CITB website and seems you have to be a SA resident to get aID number. Is that right?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamiefrod View Post
been on the CITB website and seems you have to be a SA resident to get aID number. Is that right?
hi i'm not sure, i'll ask John when he gets back from his course this arvo
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:23 am
Just Joined

mak123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am from Perth, booked for Peer from 5th May, can you contact me please, so that I can arrange for the stay,
Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi I have sent you a pm and an email.