Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

30% increase for skilled migration numbers

30% increase for skilled migration numbers

Old May 29th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Exclamation 30% increase for skilled migration numbers

feast your eyes over this little beauty

30% increase

doc
Old May 29th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 30% increase for skilled migration numbers

It would help if they would make it easier for skilled migrants to get there licences once they get here and do the job they came here to do.
Old May 29th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by somme
It would help if they would make it easier for skilled migrants to get there licences once they get here and do the job they came here to do.
so very true

but if we want to live in paradise we must work for it

any who, it keep the cowboys out

doc
Old May 30th 2008, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by docgp
so very true

but if we want to live in paradise we must work for it

any who, it keep the cowboys out

doc
I agree with all of the above but there could be peers courses in every state as on the sunshine coast even with a temporary licence it is difficult to obtain work they all want qualified A class electricians I am not saying not do the work I am saying make the places to obtain your licence more accessible
Old May 31st 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

tell me about it

energy authority are telling us to go through TRA still even when vetasses are doing the assesesments now, the EA dosent know ought about vetasses by the looks of it!!

doc
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:08 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by docgp
feast your eyes over this little beauty

30% increase

doc
with house prices stagnent ( and going backwards in some area ) and a ressession just around the corner i cannot see the logic in letting in increasing numbers ??

it truly baffles me
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

I'm sick of hearing about the skill shortage. After running the gauntlet of sh*t this last year just to get licenced to do my job and get my PR along with the culture shock of sparky work in aus I can't see how they can moan about the fact they havn't got enough workers in these positions:curse: