Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

is the 2391 reconized in oz???

is the 2391 reconized in oz???

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

dazza monty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default is the 2391 reconized in oz???

hello there...

can anyone tell me if u need ur testing & inspection 2391, b4 u qualify under the general electrician category for a skilled migrant??
i woz goin to wait till i got out oz b4 i done it, or is it reconized out there???

daz
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:49 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: is the 2391 reconized in oz???

Originally Posted by dazza monty
hello there...

can anyone tell me if u need ur testing & inspection 2391, b4 u qualify under the general electrician category for a skilled migrant??
i woz goin to wait till i got out oz b4 i done it, or is it reconized out there???

daz
Hi mate, i wouldnt bother doing it before you go. U'll just have to do it again when you get out there. Have you just joined this site? If you have its the best thing you could have done ,so many people that will help you. Iv been on here a couple of months and im so glad i found it. Just have a read through this electrical section and im sure you'l find all your answers. All i can say is youve a long road ahead!
Stu
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

dazza monty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default heads pickled!!

cheerz for that stu..
yea ive just started on this 2nite.. im not to sure wot how it works yet??? its hard to believe the info u can pick up...im qualified 6yrs with an apprenticeship.. ive been reading some of the posts the details required is scary..
have u applied to the tra yet?? are you doin it urself or an agent??
ive downloaded the forms but putin the workin experience into my own words has pickled ma head already!!!! its like being bak at tech!!! how much info do they want??
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:18 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all
Default Re: heads pickled!!

cheerz for that stu..
yea ive just started on this 2nite.. im not to sure wot how it works yet??? its hard to believe the info u can pick up...im qualified 6yrs with an apprenticeship.. ive been reading some of the posts the details required is scary..
ive downloaded the forms but putin the workin experience into my own words has pickled ma head already!!!! its like being bak at tech!!! how much info do they want??

Im lucky mate not had to do the tra as my girlfriend has got sponsership but i still have to do the ARCT which is similar to the tra. Tha tra gets u into oz then you apply for the artc to be able to work but that only enables you to work supervised until you pass there relevent qualifications. Like i say it is a long road ahead. Dont let it all put you off though mate there are plenty of sparks on here and many of there other half's that will help you. You need to write every single thing you have done and get references off your employers. get your work mates to start taking pics of you working and connecting up. I wont go on and on, just have a good read on here.
Stu
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:03 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

cheerz for that stu..
Hi mate that post from nurse katy was from me, didint realise girfriend was logged in instead of me
Stu
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:58 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi mate that post from nurse katy was from me, didint realise girfriend was logged in instead of me
Stu
something to do with closets and getting out of them
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:47 am
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by steve`o
something to do with closets and getting out of them
Hi mate, here you've been chatting my missus up
Was checking out pics of your new pad earlier, nice to see you'v set to knocking it about, that wiring dont look to clever though! Hope ur gona tidy it up abit
Stu
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Was checking out pics of your new pad earlier, nice to see you'v set to knocking it about, that wiring dont look to clever though! Hope ur gona tidy it up abit
Stu

Don't be silly. Anyone would think that Steve's a sparky
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 9:02 am
Sparky Stu

Originally Posted by Wendy
Don't be silly. Anyone would think that Steve's a sparky
I think its a myth by the look of that Wendy
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:22 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Stu
its looking like a complete rewire to uk standards as its dead scary

2.5 and 1.5 2 core ciruicts for sockets and lights with a shared 1.5 earth looping around everything which isnt even a radial circuit it just sort of spiders off evrywhere with joints galore

the feed to the pool was via an extention lead that had burnt its self out without tripping the mcb

i`ll stick to knocking walls down
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:27 pm
Sparky Stu

its looking like a complete rewire to uk standards as its dead scary

2.5 and 1.5 2 core ciruicts for sockets and lights with a shared 1.5 earth looping around everything which isnt even a radial circuit it just sort of spiders off evrywhere with joints galore

the feed to the pool was via an extention lead that had burnt its self out without tripping the mcb

i`ll stick to knocking walls down

I must say mate you looked well at home with that 16lb lump!
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:31 pm
Worongary

I must say mate you looked well at home with that 16lb lump!
it was fun

took all the frustration out on lumps of brick n concrete

have you seen the 3d mockups of the new place ???

ps hows the sexy nurse
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:24 pm
Sparky Stu

it was fun

ps hows the sexy nurse
I shall have a look at the mockups in a min.

the sexy nurse is fine, just dropped her off for a night out

looking rather tasty if i do say so myself!
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:36 pm
Sparky Stu

it was fun

ps hows the sexy nurse
mockups looking good mate, looks like you'v got ur work cut out, i can see we'r gona see less and less of you on here!

Last edited by stu:0; Feb 3rd 2007 at 8:09 pm.