British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Cyprus (https://britishexpats.com/forum/cyprus-117/)
-   -   Weddings in North Cyprus (https://britishexpats.com/forum/cyprus-117/weddings-north-cyprus-542341/)

Emmap Jun 10th 2008 9:43 pm

Weddings in North Cyprus

Hey,

I'm not an expat, but have established a business that will involve wedding planning and consultancy for those wishing to marry in Northern Cyprus. I was wondering is there anyone living there who could point me in the right direction of where to find reputable suppliers/florists/caterers/entertainers/photographers, or if indeed any expats out there are able to provide those services? I'm coming over to visit in July and have several meetings already booked with hotels/churches/venues, so I'm very keen to establish as many connections and relationships with vendors as possible to make the development of the business run as smoothly as possible.

Many thanks,

Emma

herghost Jun 11th 2008 9:54 am

Re: Weddings in North Cyprus

hi Emma,

you should get in touch with Chris Hall the Operations Manager of Pilot Events, Cyprus.

They offer marquee hire throughout cyprus as well as a whole range of supporting services around that.

you can get more info from www.pilotevents.com or email [email protected]

Tell him Grog sent you!

Emmap Jun 11th 2008 8:40 pm

Thanks a million, that's definitely somewhere to start! I just emailed him.

Thanks again.

Emma
=]

lobby lou Oct 4th 2008 10:42 am

EMMAP...did u ever sort this out ????
we are lookin to marry in northern cyprus next summer ........can u help xxx

ChrissieC Oct 9th 2008 10:05 am

Hi Emma

I'm a children's photographer primarily but have just shot a wedding with a friend and have taken a wedding photography course as I wish to branch out. My husband and I are moving to Cyprus (Ayia Napa initially) early next year so would definitely be looking for work! Should have a decent portfolio together by then too..

lobby lou Oct 9th 2008 10:46 am

that is the southern side xxxnot the north xxxtj:wub:

yonel Sep 4th 2009 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by ChrissieC (Post 6859065)
Hi Emma

I'm a children's photographer primarily but have just shot a wedding with a friend and have taken a wedding photography course as I wish to branch out. My husband and I are moving to Cyprus (Ayia Napa initially) early next year so would definitely be looking for work! Should have a decent portfolio together by then too..

Hi
I may be interested in your services. Please can you email me on [email protected]. It would be nice to see some of your wedding photos.
thanks