Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Tour operator to Cyprus

Tour operator to Cyprus

Old Nov 20th 2015, 11:28 am
Just Joined

bentaper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tour operator to Cyprus

Hi Im moving to Cyprus for a fresh start. I’m staying in Limassol until i find a job, and will have my wife and child move over after i sort everything out there. I will be hopefully finding a place to live and a job. I wanted to treat the wife and have her stay in a hotel for a couple of weeks when she gets out here. Does anyone know a good quality tour operator i can book a package with for her, so she gets a good holiday service too?

Thanks
Ben Taper
Old Nov 20th 2015, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tour operator to Cyprus

Afraid I can't help with recommendation for a tour operator.
You may however wish to share what your line of work is, special skills etc, so that those already resident in Cyprus can give advise regarding the current job situation there, and/or similar possibilities in your particular line.
Moving overseas without a fixed job if one is single can be seen as an adventure - albeit often costly. When a family is involved the risks become very real, and require very careful consideration & detailed planning.
Good luck.
Old Jul 29th 2016, 11:38 am
Just Joined

CraigDale is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tour operator to Cyprus

You could try Direct Traveller they book packages to Cyprus https://www.directtraveller.com/holidays/cyprus , and they are well respected in the UK as winners of the British Travel awards.