Reload this Page >

starting a business in paphos

starting a business in paphos

Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:52 pm
Banned

Typhoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: starting a business in paphos

Originally Posted by yummymummy150
Hi Mark .We do have a van that comes to our apartment in the universil paphos.Any where there is a lot of holiday rents.would be good I have seen one parked at the harbour. Only you may start a ice cream war with locals.
Tricia (will p.m you)
Do you have a Chippy van there ? My plan is to offer the mobile Chippy using the finest lightest batter creating that soft delicate light crunch coating on the finest fish , topped with lightly golden gentle crisp exteriored chips all soaked in salt and vinegar mmmmmmmm best in the world direct to your district every week .

Would it work or is it done ?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

NanaK is an unknown quantity at this point

How about doing IKEA runs with your van - even though there is already someone doing them, there's a lot of call for this as local IKEA (in Nicosia) doesn't deliver.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NanaK
How about doing IKEA runs with your van - even though there is already someone doing them, there's a lot of call for this as local IKEA (in Nicosia) doesn't deliver.
Are you sure NanaK,

I have a price list for deliveries to different "zones" that covers all of Cyprus, there's even prices for the hiring of cranes if you live in an apartment.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

ok, thank you for correcting me! we were trying to order form pafos and get things delivered, but the answer (at least back then) was that you have to go to IKEA, choose what you want and then they can deliver that for you.. Perhaps I should have worded previous note differently to order & delivery service, or do they now support this as well?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NanaK
ok, thank you for correcting me! we were trying to order form pafos and get things delivered, but the answer (at least back then) was that you have to go to IKEA, choose what you want and then they can deliver that for you.. Perhaps I should have worded previous note differently to order & delivery service, or do they now support this as well?

Its worth a trip though, the Mall next door is really nice. The food hall is great (although avoid on a Sat from 11am on). Can recommend the Chinese. Not a lot on the menu, but has the basic stuff, very tasty, big portions, small price.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

I have driven up a couple of times, but it is not possible for everybody.. Just an idea for a man with a van..