Reload this Page >

Moving to cyprus with family

Moving to cyprus with family

Old Jul 9th 2018, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Frankie178 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to cyprus with family

Hi
We are moving to cyprus next month with our 4 year old daughter. We are looking to live in long term rented house in larnaca. We were wondering if anyone knows of any local schools in larnaca where there are some British expats so our daughter can settle in quicker? We are just worried that she will feel isolated and won’t want to go school.
Thank you
Old Aug 11th 2018, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

Joanneurol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to cyprus with family

Hi, we are also thinking of moving to the larnaca area, probably kapparis or A village nearby. We have a 4 year old and 9 and I have posted this asking about special needs schools nearby for our 9 year old who is autistic. Where in larnaca we're you thinking.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Hi
we are hoping for oroklini but want to know what the schools are like there but no one has replied so will have to look when I move there. Where are you thinking of moving?
Old Aug 12th 2018, 5:10 am
Just Joined

Joanneurol is an unknown quantity at this point

We are thinking either kapparis or A village nearby like leopetri. We are going over on the 26th Oct to have a look at properties and schools, so we will go from there and see what happens. We're hoping to have about a year out of work then we will start looking for jobs. What about you, do you have work set up.
Old Aug 12th 2018, 8:47 am
Just Joined

We are hoping to go in September if there is work available now for my husband if not we will go in January and I would like oroklini or Pyla. I also need to look at schools in the area. My husband will be working full time and I will be looking after my daughter.
Old Sep 25th 2018, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

CJones85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Frankie178
Hi
We are moving to cyprus next month with our 4 year old daughter. We are looking to live in long term rented house in larnaca. We were wondering if anyone knows of any local schools in larnaca where there are some British expats so our daughter can settle in quicker? We are just worried that she will feel isolated and won’t want to go school.
Thank you
Hi! I hope you don't mind me commenting... we are moving to Cyprus early next year with our 3 boys... I was wondering how your move went and how you are settling in?

Thank you x
Old Sep 25th 2018, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

Hi there
we haven’t gone yet we have decided to go end of January now as it’s much easier for my husband to start work then. I am still worried about the schools though as my daughter is doing so well here. Where abouts will you be moving to and when? X
Old Sep 25th 2018, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Pascal Education

I cannot vouch for the place. I found it by googling.
Old Sep 25th 2018, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Scot this is a private English school and the cost is quite high so trying to find a local school which hopefully has some british children too.
Old Sep 25th 2018, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Frankie178
Hi there
we haven’t gone yet we have decided to go end of January now as it’s much easier for my husband to start work then. I am still worried about the schools though as my daughter is doing so well here. Where abouts will you be moving to and when? X
We will be moving March 2019 time.. how old is your daughter? is it just the one child? Paralimni Village is supposed to be nice and xylophagou, they are more brit orientated. xx
Old Sep 25th 2018, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Where abouts are you living now? x
Old Sep 25th 2018, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

Yes they are supposed to be lovely areas. We are hoping to move to oroklini I have one daughter aged 4. How old are your boys? I am living in Hertfordshire how about you? X
Old Sep 25th 2018, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Lovely, 2, 8 and 14.. we live in Buckinghamshire. Will you be buying there or renting first? xx
Old Sep 25th 2018, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

We will be renting at first then will buy after a year. Where are your children going to school? X
Old Sep 25th 2018, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

The little one will go into a state school as he is young enough to pick up the language.. the middle one will go into the private English school Xenion 'expensive' but will be worth it.. the older one is nearly 15 and I am looking at options of home schooling and IGCSE study.. bit stuck with him.. but... cannot hold out until he has finished his GCSE's over here, its too far down the line. we have to move early next year or we will never do it xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.