Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

moving to cyprus with children

moving to cyprus with children

Old Oct 12th 2015, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

davidrichards76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to cyprus with children

Thanks in advance for all those who read this post, am sure these are probably questions you have had to answers every day, anyway can anyone who moved to cyprus with kids tell me how long it took there kids to settle in the Greek school system... ie...speaking and being able to write, my kids are 5 and 8, is there anyone on this forum with kids of same age or older who's had this experience sending the kids to the Greek schools, private English school won't be an option as the kids will be going to greek school
Old Feb 21st 2016, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

kirsvorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to cyprus with children

Hi there did you ever get a reply or info? We r planning on moving out to paphos area and debating whether to send our kids to local school or English/international school. Our three are 5,7 and 8. Whereabouts do you stay?
Old Feb 22nd 2016, 8:15 am
Just Joined

davidrichards76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We live in York at the moment, but was living in paphos for 2 years only got back to uk 2 years ago due to kids schooling, my wife was teaching at the paphos international school, am glad you emailed me, if there is anything you need to know please don't hesitate to get in touch
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Cindylewis is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: moving to cyprus with children

Did you get any good information on moving to Cyprus and schools me and my husband and our son are looking to move to Cyprus I have been wanting to do it for year's now xx I really won't to pack a case each get a flight and start again in Cyprus is it a good idea to just get up and go I know that it's not going to be easy xx
Old Jul 8th 2016, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

dawgtoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Doing some research into Schooling for my 7 and 11 year old boys. Looks like around 2,000 Euros per year per child to send to British Schools. It is free for Greek but looking at how my boys take the language in at home to see whether they are able to take it in.
We will be setting up in the Beauty and Leisure industry and looking at Villas to rent around the Paphos area - slightly cheaper up north around 10km.
Research is key and any help with best schools would be appreciated please. David.
Old Sep 8th 2016, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

keldavey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There,

Please could you let me know what British school you have found for around 2000 euros per year? The cheapest I'm finding is around 5000 euros.

Thanks

David
Old Oct 18th 2016, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

Shell888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya We are also moving to cyprus my daughter is coming with us bringing my granddaughter who will be around 2yrs when we move can anyone recommend pre schools for her age in and around the kappriss area thanks