Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Medium Furnished Rental info

Medium Furnished Rental info

Old Feb 19th 2017, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medium Furnished Rental info

Hi, I just wanted a bit of information if possible. We are looking at spending time in Cyprus I am not too sure where but ideally any ideas from you guys would be great. Firstly about the length of time March to August, furnished accommodation with 3+ beds, with outside space but not an apartment I know the cost might differ depending on the area so here is what we need from the area: Not a great distance from the Airport as my DH will be flying over for long weekends and does not want the extra time added on to his journey driving a big distance from the Airport, an area which is not solely for holidaymakers mainly residential would be nice and a bit near to the cost rather than far inland. Any estimates on the monthly rental cost for accommodation in areas you might recommend would be most helpful, any other tips would be great...Thank you
Old Feb 20th 2017, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medium Furnished Rental info

The Eastern side of Paphos would maybe suit you well. Our village of Konia is just 12-15 minutes from the airport, close to town and to the coast.
Villages such as Timi, Anarita, Mandria are even closer to the airport and also close to the coast. Mandria has a good expat community and has a nice village centre with restaurants and the best fish and chip restaurant in Paphos area.
I would recommend you look at some rental sites for costs in those areas as so much depends on the type and size of property you are looking for.
Old Feb 20th 2017, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medium Furnished Rental info

Originally Posted by Veronica-K
The Eastern side of Paphos would maybe suit you well. Our village of Konia is just 12-15 minutes from the airport, close to town and to the coast.
Villages such as Timi, Anarita, Mandria are even closer to the airport and also close to the coast. Mandria has a good expat community and has a nice village centre with restaurants and the best fish and chip restaurant in Paphos area.
I would recommend you look at some rental sites for costs in those areas as so much depends on the type and size of property you are looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to reply its very much appreciated. I will have a look at rentals in the areas you have mentioned, you don't happen to know of any good rental agencies by any chance? Thanks again.