Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Looking to move to Cyprus

Looking to move to Cyprus

Old May 5th 2017, 2:59 am
Just Joined

RETIRING88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to move to Cyprus

Hi guys... I am looking into moving to Cyprus (probably Pafos) and trying to find info on that subject but surprisingly considering the very large Expat community in Cyprus this forum is very little active on that subject and the only recent live section I could find is this thread that is really not very informative.... could you be kind enough to direct me to other online forums where I could find Expats that are sharing their recent experience in moving to Cyprus and their daily life and tribulations in this country.... Thank you
Old May 5th 2017, 3:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking to move to Cyprus

Hi there.
As you will see I have moved your post into a thread of its own.
Whilst I've popped in, please do note that it is not OK to make any old posts so you can access the BE PM system & cold call on existing members. They don't like it as they won't know who they are talking with until they get to know the person on the open chat forums.

If you google I am sure you will find other Cyprus forums out in cyberspace. There is room for all after all.
Other than that I can only suggest that you do a BE search.

BEVS
Old May 5th 2017, 8:39 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to move to Cyprus

Originally Posted by RETIRING88
Hi guys... I am looking into moving to Cyprus (probably Pafos) and trying to find info on that subject
Why don't you try asking the question on the info that you want and maybe somebody might answer? Just an idea

I'm not in Cyprus (regrettably) but saw your post in the Malaysia section which was I think factually incorrect, but the Mod has zapped it now anyway for other reasons it seems.

As it happens, I have two German friends who split their time between Penang Malaysia (during the European winter) and Paphos Cyprus the rest of the time. Actually I think they are in a village near Paphos but the name escapes me at the moment. It sounds like a wonderful life. Best of both worlds. They really love Cyprus and have been there donkeys years.