Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

long lost friends

long lost friends

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 8:19 am
Just Joined

caramiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default long lost friends

I,m holidaying in limasal lin june 19 I lost my friends when they retired to limassol does anyone know where they are?
they are Olive and Roy Draper Olive loved the amatuer dramatics
I<m Sylvia I,m welsh
hope someone can help
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 8:56 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: long lost friends

Originally Posted by caramiss
I,m holidaying in limasal lin june 19 I lost my friends when they retired to limassol does anyone know where they are?
they are Olive and Roy Draper Olive loved the amatuer dramatics
I<m Sylvia I,m welsh
hope someone can help
Hi, Google is your friend!
Cyprus White pages (cyta, English version) found a Roy Draper in "Lemesos" straight away!!
Old Jul 4th 2018, 6:26 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: long lost friends

please send me the phone number and addressfor roy draper i would be most grateffull
sylvia
Old Jul 4th 2018, 7:29 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

please send me the phone number and addressfor roy draper i would be most grateffull
sylvia
I'm not sure that I should - if I publish it on a public forum, he might be inundated with cold calls or other unwanted callers.
Go to:
Ονομαστικός Κατάλογος | CYTA
Scroll down from Cyprus to Limassol, and enter his name
I can do no more to help!
P.S. Don't be put off by the Greek link, the page in English should come up!
Old Jul 4th 2018, 7:58 am
Just Joined

thank you so very much i have got it, it was very kind of you to help me
Old Jul 4th 2018, 8:20 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thank you so very much i have got it, it was very kind of you to help me
You're welcome! Hope you have a happy meet-up next year!
Old Jul 9th 2018, 9:33 am
Just Joined

dmu
you where
very kind to help me find olivia and roy, I was just wondering (because I,m welsh and nosy ) where do u live perhaps I can meet and buy you a coffee
sylvia
Old Jul 9th 2018, 10:42 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu
you where
very kind to help me find olivia and roy, I was just wondering (because I,m welsh and nosy ) where do u live perhaps I can meet and buy you a coffee
sylvia
Ummmm, just one tiny problem of distance - I live in France!! But thanks all the same...
I sometimes browse around the other country forums and reply if no one on the spot does, or if it's an issue which concerns Continental Europe in general.
P.S. It's not just the Welsh!!)