Reload this Page >

Just a COUPLE OF QUESTIONS BEFORE WE COME OVER

Just a COUPLE OF QUESTIONS BEFORE WE COME OVER

Old Feb 17th 2013, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

BLUEANDY5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just a COUPLE OF QUESTIONS BEFORE WE COME OVER

Hi all,

As some may know we are coming over in a couple of week to view quite a few properties and there's just a couple of things niggling me
If we buy and decide to rent out how do we go about hiring a cleaner to clean including laundry once a week and whats the average cost and the other niggle is Exchanging money when buying ive got 2 company's signed up FC Echange and smart Currency exchange and im wondering how much charges did people get charged ? am i looking at hundreds or thousands for exchanging €95,000 when we buy.

Any info would be a great help on our quest for our future.

Regards Andy
Old Feb 17th 2013, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a COUPLE OF QUESTIONS BEFORE WE COME OVER

If you are renting out I suggest you use a reputable management company who will not only do changeovers but also if anything goes wrong they will do repairs etc.

Currency exchange you do not actually pay them. They will get the best price for you and take a small commission for doing it.
We don't use either of the companies you mention as we use company who will guarantee to beat any of their competitors.
My advice is to play the two companies against each to get a good rate.
Get a quote from one then try to get the other to beat it. We did that with two when we moved over, after a few phone calls back and forth to the companies we got a rate which got us about 8K more than the first quote.

Last edited by Veronica-K; Feb 17th 2013 at 6:42 pm.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

BLUEANDY5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Veronica
Thanks for the info i was planning on playing the 2 companies against each other
for the best rates. these management companies do you know in what region the charge for there services ?
Regards andy.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

Whichever company you use, make sure that they are adequately registered to operate in Cyprus or the UK.