ISPs in TRNC

Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:22 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default ISPs in TRNC

Anyone know of any ISPs available in the top end of Cyprus?
Possibly looking at a wireless option if available.

Thanks in advance, Chris.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:38 am

Default Re: ISPs in TRNC

Anyone know of internet availabilityin Northern Cyprus? Please.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Malcolm & Celianne is an unknown quantity at this point

There is an ISP that offers radio link in TRNC, they advertise most weeks in the weekly English language newspaper (name escapes me at present). A very good source of advice and information is the British Residents Society. They have a 'Help Desk' at rear of Girne Post Office Sats 10 - 12

If buying property STRONGLY recomend that you INSIST on properties with either a pre.74 British or Turkish title - they are around. However, most E/As will try to sell you 'Exchange' title, proceed with these at your own risk and make VERY SURE that you understand what you are doing. TRNC is lovely, good luck
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:50 am

Originally Posted by Malcolm & Celianne
There is an ISP that offers radio link in TRNC, they advertise most weeks in the weekly English language newspaper (name escapes me at present). A very good source of advice and information is the British Residents Society. They have a 'Help Desk' at rear of Girne Post Office Sats 10 - 12

If buying property STRONGLY recomend that you INSIST on properties with either a pre.74 British or Turkish title - they are around. However, most E/As will try to sell you 'Exchange' title, proceed with these at your own risk and make VERY SURE that you understand what you are doing. TRNC is lovely, good luck
Thanks for the reply. I'm asking for someone else. They've already bought their place, just still not on-line after 6 months. Thought I might be able to do some research on their behalf.