Reload this Page >

Looking to move to cyprus

Looking to move to cyprus

Old Aug 3rd 2012, 9:34 am
Just Joined

shoduh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to move to cyprus

Hello,

Just thought id ask best area to move to and what is it like to get jobs over there?

I am trained in telecoms and my gf has a foundations degree in childcare,

anybody know if any companys are hiring in these trades?
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

positive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to all
Default Re: Looking to move to cyprus

Originally Posted by shoduh
Hello,

Just thought id ask best area to move to and what is it like to get jobs over there?

I am trained in telecoms and my gf has a foundations degree in childcare,

anybody know if any companys are hiring in these trades?
Hi and welcome to the forum. I think you will find that most people will tell you that it is an individual choice as to what sort of area to choose to move to. It all depends what you are looking for, Quiet, noisier, large ex-pat community or more locals?
As far as jobs, again I think most people again, will say that, unfortunately it is the same as most places, jobs are hard to find and will quite often go to local people first. There is also quite a large east european population wanting jobs as well. If you can possibly manage to obtain a job first, that would obviously make a huge difference. Hope I am not sounding too pessimistic, just being realistic. But you never know, If you can do it go for it! I want to be able to regret the things I have done, not regret the things I haven't.
Anyway, good luck and I wish you well and I am sure someone else will be along soon who may have more advice. Also please read previous threads, these can be really helpful and may answer some of your questions.
Best Wishes.
Pam.