Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

How much to live ???

How much to live ???

Old Oct 17th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

brandane has a spectacular aura aboutbrandane has a spectacular aura aboutbrandane has a spectacular aura about
Default How much to live ???

Hi there,looking to get some idea of how much we would have to earn per annum myself and partner and two dogs,my partner is a accounant ,your replies are welcome?????
Old Oct 24th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Honest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of lightHonest_H is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How much to live ???

Originally Posted by brandane
Hi there,looking to get some idea of how much we would have to earn per annum myself and partner and two dogs,my partner is a accounant ,your replies are welcome?????
Hi Brandane
I'm guessing that you want to know how much you need to earn to live here?

What kind of accountant is your partner? CIMA or ACCA?
A lot more jobs for ACCA qualified accountants.

The amount of money you need really depends on the lifestyle you want.

Do you want to rent or buy? There are loads of places to rent, you can see these on the internet to give you an idea of prices. Bills are much the same as the UK. Car insurance is cheaper as is eating out.

Beware though, that accountants are not paid well here. My husband earns a quarter of what he is used to in the UK.

If you have any more questions, ask