Reload this Page >

Holidays in Paphos

Holidays in Paphos

Old Jul 23rd 2019, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

zloty777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Holidays in Paphos

Hi
I will be in Paphos with my wife from 29th of July until 8th of August.
Is there anyone willing to meet there for a pint or two to have a chat about expat's life in Cyprus?
Thanks in advance
Darek
Old Jul 27th 2019, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

zloty777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Holidays in Paphos

nobody ?
P.S.
I am not journalist just normal person if it helps
Old Jul 28th 2019, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zloty777 View Post
Hi
Is there anyone willing to meet there for a pint or two to have a chat about expat's life in Cyprus?
Thanks in advance
Darek
The Cyprus thread usually seems to be almost dead these days. Don't know why, perhaps they prefer topping up their sun-tans on the beach.
I've just looked in from the French forum, and know Cyprus reasonably well, having worked at the airport at Larnaca for some time.
Visited many of the more 'popular' places, incuding Paphos and Limassol. Couldn't get away quick enough from some of the popular resorts due to many 'not so softly-spoken' tourists of various nationalities - including many Brits unfortunately. But everyone to his own. Some love the life in Benidorm, Spain - a place I couldn't live even for a king's ransom.
You will have no problem meeting many Brits in Paphos, especially in the bars, many I'm sure who would willingly chat about expat life in Cyprus.
Pls post again with your findings as it could be useful for others with a view to settling in Cyprus.

Old Oct 4th 2020, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Clemens is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zloty777 View Post
Hi
Thanks in advance
Darek
Hi Darek,

How was your trip to paphos? I wondering if you can recommend a great area to book an accomodation in paphos. Thanks in advance!