Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Help me find an address in Peyia, Pathos

Help me find an address in Peyia, Pathos

Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:50 am
Just Joined

remsbecca is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Help me find an address in Peyia, Pathos

Hi im looking for this villa called villa celine and this is all i have for the address

GREGORY AFXENTIOU 64 D PEYIA 8560 PAPHOS CYPRUS

and im trying to find the distance between here and Koutsoulotremithia Street, 8560 Peyia

If anyone could help that would be brill
Old Jan 10th 2011, 11:57 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me find an address in Peyia, Pathos

Originally Posted by remsbecca
Hi im looking for this villa called villa celine and this is all i have for the address

GREGORY AFXENTIOU 64 D PEYIA 8560 PAPHOS CYPRUS

and im trying to find the distance between here and Koutsoulotremithia Street, 8560 Peyia

If anyone could help that would be brill
Have you ever used Google Earth? It has a measuring tool so you can measure point to point
Old Jan 11th 2011, 11:00 am
Just Joined

dorsetfam is an unknown quantity at this point

if you know the names of the developers for these properties and the project name then someone may have more of an idea
Old Feb 8th 2011, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

kadafi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i was just wondering if you have had any luck in finding villa celine? Has i think i have the same villa booked for the middle of this year and cant seem to find it either
Old Mar 16th 2011, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kadafi
Hi, i was just wondering if you have had any luck in finding villa celine? Has i think i have the same villa booked for the middle of this year and cant seem to find it either
This does not sound good.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

my wedding planner as met with the owner and looked at the villa...
Old Mar 17th 2011, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

my wedding planner as met with the owner and looked at the villa...
It is called Paphos or Pafos, but certainly not Pathos.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zygiman
It is called Paphos or Pafos, but certainly not Pathos.
I have to stop myself from screaming every time someone calls it Pathos.
Unfortunately that is not at all uncommon
Old Mar 17th 2011, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute

Grigory Afxentiou is the road up to the Kathikas from the coast road on the western side of Peyia.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Actually, thinking about it, the road which goes off it at the very top of Peyia in the village also has the same name.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

What i have been told is that the villa is a new build, right at the top of a very steep side road.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

What i have been told is that the villa is a new build, right at the top of a very steep side road.
Hmm maybe at the top of Cardiac Hill then I hope you have good lungs
Old May 4th 2011, 12:37 am
Just Joined

I'm going in less than a month now, so will post my expierences.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 8:08 am
Just Joined

Ok so we have now returned from our holiday in cyprus. The Company VK tours that manage these villa is legit and the villas are real but they are no where near perfect with many faults and it seems that they give you any villa rather than the one you think you have booked.
We expected a honeymoon suite among other things and we were highly dis-appointed when we got there and realised it was not what we booked. Another party came into the neighbouring villa and they also mentioned not recieving all the features that was expected, including some main things like games rooms etc.
When we talked to the brothers who own the company they offered us a free open week to book but unsure if we will take them up on this offer as there was so many faults from the air-con leaking all over the place to the pools having leaks.
I just wanted to warn people as we were highly dis-appointed with what we recieved.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

susieb is an unknown quantity at this point

We have booked "villa celine" in Paphos,and I have struggled to find out details also,including the address.Vangelis says he will meet us" somewhere" and pass on address and all relevant details required, once we,ve arrived. Been searching web sites,trip advisor,ect your thread is the only connection I have found.After learning its at the top of a steep hill,and the villa has a few leaks,would you please advise if we have anything else to look forward to,and the correct address.Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.