Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

does anyone hav some information please?

does anyone hav some information please?

Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

antongalea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default does anyone hav some information please?

Hi i am new here and i enter cos i was searching the net,,,,,,, i am from europe from the island of Malta & i have a fillipina girlfriend, i been in fillipinas many time in cagayan de oro city i like there nice weather and very hospitally people, altough there is poverity & was bit afraid on how the drivers drive there, especially in biuld up areas where many people are walking, shopping etc...

I am finding it difficult for my girlfriend to make her the visa to enter in malta, also i hav to wait, does anyone know or hav something where i have to go to applicate for her?
she is single and she is in process of making her passport, can she travel like a tourist at least to europe???
cos the visa office here is telling me hav to wait always, why this problems for this peole??
thanks
Anton