cyprus

Old Sep 10th 2006, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

teddy_bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up cyprus

Hi people am in the process of buying a flat in north cyprus and looking for some idea if any one lives there or has lived there of any places to buy furniture to furnish the flat before hiring it out. I have bought the place as a retirment home but not doing that yet for a few years. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

niccidean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: cyprus

Originally Posted by teddy_bear
Hi people am in the process of buying a flat in north cyprus and looking for some idea if any one lives there or has lived there of any places to buy furniture to furnish the flat before hiring it out. I have bought the place as a retirment home but not doing that yet for a few years. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Hi teddy bear as your post is now quite old, I am not sure how you have got on so far, we have an apartment in girne/Kyrenia and can offer some help
nicci
Old Dec 16th 2006, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: cyprus

Originally Posted by niccidean
Hi teddy bear as your post is now quite old, I am not sure how you have got on so far, we have an apartment in girne/Kyrenia and can offer some help
nicci
Hi Niccidean,
Thanks for the offer and any info would be gratefully accepted. We have a flat in a complex built by Seataerra at the marina near Tatlisu just East of Kyrenia. What we are looking for is places to buy furniture that looks good but not expensive as we will be leasing the place when we are not using it.
We will be going back out in May for 2 weeks to get everything together and hopefully get some relaxed time to. Any information that you could provide about anything that you have experienced would be a help. I am willing to give my e-mail address if you want it.

Thanks
Old Dec 16th 2006, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Hi Niccidean,
Thanks for the offer and any info would be gratefully accepted. We have a flat in a complex built by Seataerra at the marina near Tatlisu just East of Kyrenia. What we are looking for is places to buy furniture that looks good but not expensive as we will be leasing the place when we are not using it.
We will be going back out in May for 2 weeks to get everything together and hopefully get some relaxed time to. Any information that you could provide about anything that you have experienced would be a help. I am willing to give my e-mail address if you want it.

Thanks
Hi teddybear,yes i know the site its pretty similar to ours at pataracity.
have a look at our owners site http://groups.msn.com/pataracity there has been lots of threads on furniture and approx 260 owners with pooled knowledge,
Old Dec 16th 2006, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Hi teddybear,yes i know the site its pretty similar to ours at pataracity.
have a look at our owners site http://groups.msn.com/pataracity there has been lots of threads on furniture and approx 260 owners with pooled knowledge,

Thanks niccidean will do How long have you lived there ?
Old Dec 16th 2006, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Thanks niccidean will do How long have you lived there ?
We bought off plan in 2003 and our apt is in phase one, so we have had it since april last year but the whole site including the pools etc should be finished end of december so we are going back out there on the 27th for a week, at the moment we live in bracing skegness
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

We bought off plan in 2003 and our apt is in phase one, so we have had it since april last year but the whole site including the pools etc should be finished end of december so we are going back out there on the 27th for a week, at the moment we live in bracing skegness
We live in Livingston just between Galsgow and Edinburgh and we have bought the flat for retiring in in 6 years and boy a i looking forward to it lol
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:26 am
Just Joined

We live in Livingston just between Galsgow and Edinburgh and we have bought the flat for retiring in in 6 years and boy a i looking forward to it lol
I thought it was bracing in skegness until I took a trip to Scotland, Six years will soon pass.
I think there is a sn msn site for seaterra, I know one of the members on the patara site is an owner at the essenteppe seaterra, I will investigate for you
nicci
Old Dec 17th 2006, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

I thought it was bracing in skegness until I took a trip to Scotland, Six years will soon pass.
I think there is a sn msn site for seaterra, I know one of the members on the patara site is an owner at the essenteppe seaterra, I will investigate for you
nicci
Cheers nicci i know of the seaterra site as i am a member of it and i think the person you are talking about is called martin I found that site after i posted my message on here. Had a good look round your patara site and found it interesting When is your next trip over again and i see that there is s budget airline starting next year flying to larnaca.

Jim
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

Cheers nicci i know of the seaterra site as i am a member of it and i think the person you are talking about is called martin I found that site after i posted my message on here. Had a good look round your patara site and found it interesting When is your next trip over again and i see that there is s budget airline starting next year flying to larnaca.

Jim
Hi again Jim
We go back there next wednesday 27th december,flying direct to ercan, this time, looking forwad to seeing the site now the pools are finished. I think it will be a great site, there are a few teething problems as you probably read,
yes, i think its monarch that are going to be flying into larnaca
Old Dec 18th 2006, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

Hi again Jim
We go back there next wednesday 27th december,flying direct to ercan, this time, looking forwad to seeing the site now the pools are finished. I think it will be a great site, there are a few teething problems as you probably read,
yes, i think its monarch that are going to be flying into larnaca
How regular are the flights to ercan and how much are you paying if you dont mind me asking
Old Dec 20th 2006, 6:41 am
Just Joined

How regular are the flights to ercan and how much are you paying if you dont mind me asking
Hi teddybear
I cannot remember how much we paid,it was more than we had wanted to :scared: ,but its between christmas and new year, I used this site though,its cta's home site
http://www.kthy.net/kthyen/html/index.htm
best wishes
nicci
Old Dec 20th 2006, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

relay52001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: cyprus

Hi teddybear

We live in N/Cyprus and my daughter is paying over £300 this week to fly in to Ercan from Gatwick. Seems to be about the best you can get at this time of the year
Old Dec 20th 2006, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by relay52001
Hi teddybear

We live in N/Cyprus and my daughter is paying over £300 this week to fly in to Ercan from Gatwick. Seems to be about the best you can get at this time of the year
Thanks Nicci, hopefully by the middle of next year we could have a budget flight to Ercan via Turkey as there are talks about starting a new flight. We can only wait and see. What are you planning for Xmas then while you are out there ad when do you fly?

Jim
Old Dec 20th 2006, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Nicci, hopefully by the middle of next year we could have a budget flight to Ercan via Turkey as there are talks about starting a new flight. We can only wait and see. What are you planning for Xmas then while you are out there ad when do you fly?

Jim
We dont fly out until December 27th as we are spending xmas and boxing day with family, but we will be seeing the new year in with friends in cyprus.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.