Reload this Page >

Covid Entry Rules for Northern Cyprus

Covid Entry Rules for Northern Cyprus

Old Mar 6th 2021, 8:58 am
Just Joined

Michael Honeybone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Covid Entry Rules for Northern Cyprus

Hi,

Not sure if this question is best served in the Cyprus forum or the Turkey forum. I am finding it very difficult to get up to date reliable information on the current rules for entering Northern Cyprus. Does anyone know of a good website that has up to date reliable information on the subject matter. I would appreciate any help given.
Old Mar 6th 2021, 9:20 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covid Entry Rules for Northern Cyprus

Originally Posted by Michael Honeybone
Hi,

Not sure if this question is best served in the Cyprus forum or the Turkey forum. I am finding it very difficult to get up to date reliable information on the current rules for entering Northern Cyprus. Does anyone know of a good website that has up to date reliable information on the subject matter. I would appreciate any help given.
The London Representative Office might be your best bet. There's also information on how to contact them on their website. Londra Temsilciliği
Old Mar 6th 2021, 9:49 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Your other threads don't have "Covid" in the title and one says that you're buying property in N. Cyprus. So, do you mean Residency rules for a non-EU citizen in a Turkish-controlled zone of an EU island?
Since there weren't many replies to earlier threads on N. Cyprus, I'd also contact the Cypriot Consulate in London, if I were you....
Old Mar 6th 2021, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Both are meant to be related to covid rules for entering Northern Cyprus. I have recently exchanged contracts on a property in Northern Cyprus and would like to get out there as soon as possible. It was a 12-month process purchasing the property due to the Covid entry rules changing weekly if not daily and Cyprus rules regularly conflicted with Northern Cyprus rules, so many aborted attempts over the 12 months.

Not sure if the Cypriot Consulate will have details on Northern Cyprus, but I will check.

Old Mar 6th 2021, 1:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if the Cypriot Consulate will have details on Northern Cyprus,
The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus' London Representative Office will - link provided in my previous post
Old Mar 6th 2021, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks. I also found another site. The TRNC Public Information Office website, which has the latest information.
Old Mar 7th 2021, 7:13 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Both are meant to be related to covid rules for entering Northern Cyprus. I have recently exchanged contracts on a property in Northern Cyprus and would like to get out there as soon as possible. It was a 12-month process purchasing the property due to the Covid entry rules changing weekly if not daily and Cyprus rules regularly conflicted with Northern Cyprus rules, so many aborted attempts over the 12 months.

Not sure if the Cypriot Consulate will have details on Northern Cyprus, but I will check.
OK, but what about your Residency Status once you've moved? Is the Visa procedure the same as for a non-EU citizen wishing to reside in a EU country (with the added complication of the North zone being controlled by non-EU Turkey)? Give priority to organizing your Visa and Residency status, since the Covid rules in all EU countries are changing regularly. For example, in France, we can hardly keep up with the frequent changes....