Reload this Page >

Car Import business from UK to Cyprus

Car Import business from UK to Cyprus

Old Jul 17th 2012, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

cyrus3225 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Car Import business from UK to Cyprus

Hi All,

I am currently buying cars in the UK and looking to export and sell them in Cyprus. Would really like some advice on finding the right people for me to supply.

Please help!!

Cyrus
Old Jul 18th 2012, 8:32 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Import business from UK to Cyprus

Originally Posted by cyrus3225
Hi All,

I am currently buying cars in the UK and looking to export and sell them in Cyprus. Would really like some advice on finding the right people for me to supply.

Please help!!

Cyrus

Erm ...... not quite sure what you mean. If you are importing them into Cyprus then you need to advertise in Cyprus and also compete I guess against the car dealers that are already there
Old Jul 18th 2012, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

cyrus3225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mitzyboy,

Thankyou for your response, will I be best to advertising on the Cypriot and then export straight to customers?
Old Jul 18th 2012, 4:17 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mitzyboy,

Thankyou for your response, will I be best to advertising on the Cypriot and then export straight to customers?
How are you going to sell someone a car when they haven't even seen it? Whereas they can go to a showroom in Cyprus and see what they are buying. I'm not sure what kind of advantage you are thinking of offering to customers
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute

There are already more car dealers and importers than the market can support here.
Make sure you do your research very very thoroughly before risking any money in such a venture.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 3:43 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mitzyboy,

If you need to ask this sort of question, going into business may not be the best option for you.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Bloo33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default uk car in cyprus

hi everyone first time here and will be moving to cyprus at the end of the year, Ive got 2 young kids and a estate car so thinking of taking the car with me when we move is there anything i should be aware of when driving my car to cyprus any taxes ect.. also how easy is it to insure your uk car in cyprus

thanks bloo33