Your social, cultural and family ties

Old Jun 3rd 2019, 9:11 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your social, cultural and family ties

Originally Posted by FARAH1305
My spousal visa commenced July 8th 2014 - it expires July 8th 2019.

I have my online formed filled out and ready to go - I just don't know if I should wait till June 11th to submit and get in a priority appointment slot or wait until the 11th submit then and get a priority slot at that point.
So you can’t submit more than 28 days prior to the fifth anniversary of the issue date of your first spouse visa. Your application will be refused if you do so. You’ll need to wait and then book an appointment slot after you have submitted. If you are willing to pay the extra £800 then the Super Priority service will give you a decision within 24 hours of your biometrics appointment and your ILR BRP will follow a few days later in the post.
Old Jun 3rd 2019, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

FARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
So you can’t submit more than 28 days prior to the fifth anniversary of the issue date of your first spouse visa. Your application will be refused if you do so. You’ll need to wait and then book an appointment slot after you have submitted. If you are willing to pay the extra £800 then the Super Priority service will give you a decision within 24 hours of your biometrics appointment and your ILR BRP will follow a few days later in the post.
Ok thank you. I'll wait till after the 11th to submit.

Thank you again for your help.
Old Jun 12th 2019, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

FARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond reputeFARAH1305 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
BritinParis - I was wondering if I could ask for your expertise again.

Husband's employment with his umbrella company is classified as permanent - however his contract assignment is fixed term. I suppose my question is - it is possible to be on permanent non salaried employment????
Old Jun 12th 2019, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FARAH1305
BritinParis - I was wondering if I could ask for your expertise again.

Husband's employment with his umbrella company is classified as permanent - however his contract assignment is fixed term. I suppose my question is - it is possible to be on permanent non salaried employment????
Think you need to explain your husband's employment in more detail.

In earlier posts you said he was employed by an agency. What is this 'umbrella company'?

Yes, one can be on permanent staff but paid as non salaried