Wrongly classified british by descent

Old Oct 16th 2013, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

angie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wrongly classified british by descent

JudyV- I am pleased you got the BC for your sons. I am having difficulty finding an nationality immigration lawyer for my friend, in a similar situation. if you are still reading this site maybe you could let me know who you used? Thanks
Old Oct 16th 2013, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

judyv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angie_329
JudyV- I am pleased you got the BC for your sons. I am having difficulty finding an nationality immigration lawyer for my friend, in a similar situation. if you are still reading this site maybe you could let me know who you used? Thanks
Yes - I would be happy to recommend Philip Gamble of Croydon. If you Google his name it will take you straight to his website, which is very user friendly, and offers an excellent questionnaire that you can fill in and find out if you have a legitimate claim to BC.

If your friend has any further questions that s/he would like to ask - I would be happy to help. Just contact me through this site and I will give you my private email.
Regards
Judy
Old Oct 16th 2013, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

angie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond repute

judyv
thank you for your prompt response, I am not sure how to use this site so I am pleased you got the message. I was not able to use the private email facility yet to contact you. yes, I know of Gamble very good reputation, although they are not solicitors but experts in that area. I will get in touch.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 7:25 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by judyv
luckily for me my application was successful anyway and my sons have been given the status of British citizens.
This is wonderful, Judyv! So your children are now British citizens due to the original (attempted) registration in the 1980s?

Last edited by WEBlue; Oct 16th 2013 at 7:28 pm.