Work "change" for spousal visa renewal

Old May 27th 2018, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

FloydPalmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work "change" for spousal visa renewal

Hi,

In the process of thinking about the documents needed for my wife's visa renewal, I'm worried slightly about my work change that I hope won't cause a problem.

Basically, since 2014, I worked for an organisation on one of their contracts, which is reputable and I submitted my work contract with the letterhead and information given by the host provider. In 2016, the contract I was working on became self sufficient and independent breaking away from the host provider so nothing has necessarily changed in regards to my role and duties and I've had a 2% wage increase in that time.

My work contract I submitted first, I would assume needs to be updated with my 'new' employer information as I'd imagine that might cause a few concerns.

Will my employer letter need to reflect the change from host provider to independence?

Just slightly worried about it..

Thanks!
Old May 27th 2018, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work "change" for spousal visa renewal

Are you now self employed?

You state that the contract broke away from the host provider and became self sufficient.

If you are not getting regular payslips from your employer, but are submitting invoices then you are self employed.
Old May 28th 2018, 12:52 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work "change" for spousal visa renewal

Does your wife work? Do you have significant cash savings?