Withdraw Appeal to start new application

Old Jan 3rd 2019, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

puje is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Withdraw Appeal to start new application

Hi all,
I am Puje. I got married to British citizen in last July 2018. After got married I applied for a Spouse visa and it us refused as I came to UK on wrong visa- Marriage Visitor. I applied under solicitor advice and my husband and me havent realised that it is wrong type of visa which is not allowed to switch in UK. We got Hearing date on 30th January 2019. At this stage we are panic as recently our solucitor told us that if we appeal I will have to get 10 years to apply for British citizenship... So we are wondering maybe I have to go back to my home country to start new application instead going through appealing process... Anyone can advise me, please...No trust for our solicitor ...
Old Jan 3rd 2019, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Withdraw Appeal to start new application

You cannot switch from Marriage Visitor visa to any other visa. - you were rightly refused. Your appeal will fail unless you can prove some Human rights violation.

Withdraw appeal, return to home country and apply for Spouse visa there.

Sack your solicitor.......