Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Why does my 8 year old step daughter need an VaF4a Appendix 2

Why does my 8 year old step daughter need an VaF4a Appendix 2

Old Apr 13th 2015, 6:51 am
Goooner!

Pipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to allPipmeister is a name known to all
Unhappy Why does my 8 year old step daughter need an VaF4a Appendix 2

Someone on here recently told me that as both my wife and my stepdaughter were applying for Settlement Visas they both had to fill out an Appendix 2.

But this just doesn't make sense, and trying to fill out the form for my Stepdaughter is almost impossible because half of the required questions are nonsensical when applied to an 8 year old and the fact that its her mother that is responsible for her?

Can someone put me straight here, please........ ;-) and perhaps if I do have to complete this 2nd Appendix 2 , then could someone illustrate how I should be filling out Sections 2 and 3 given my situation.

Thanks