Who has most recently applied and has guidance?

Old Oct 12th 2019, 4:04 am
Just Joined

TexasToYorkshire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who has most recently applied and has guidance?

Hello,

Based on a response on this forum and elsewhere, I'm piecing together that AccessUK does not give any mention of mailing documents to the VFS Scanning Hub. AccessUK is only listing 3 options:
1. Upload yourself via a partnered website (presumably VFS)
2. Have a partner scan for you at your biometrics appointment (prob VFS; I don't think this is offered at US ASC's)
3. Take to a walk-in center (Not sure if Sopra Steria or VFS, but both the VFS website and AccessUK mention this *for settlement visas*)

--Can anyone confirm, is mailing of documents for scanning not done anymore?
--If mailing of supporting documents is now obsolete, what exactly is required to be mailed to VFS in NY?

Would it hurt to mail everything anyway, including all the supporting documents in the same package as passport? Still including the return UPS envelope, to get everything back.

**Giving the disclaimer that I'm writing from a strictly American perspective, which affects what the 3rd party partner is and where things are sent.

Last edited by TexasToYorkshire; Oct 12th 2019 at 4:07 am.